Epitaph Store - NOFX/BR/DKM colored vinyl

travis

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got all my records in a decent amount of time and packaged well. Tuesday night we had a Wii bowling party in the basement and listened to every damn one. Not one problem....besides drinking way too much beer and sleeping in way too late on Wednesday.

Anyone ever had an alcohol-related mishap with your records? I'm always paranoid I'm going to fuck one up bad because one time I hit the tone arm and sent the needle skipping across my record (it's ok) and another time I dropped one (luckily it's ok as well).

Or am I just a careless drunk?

I got all my records in a decent amount of time and packaged well. Tuesday night we had a Wii bowling party in the basement and listened to every damn one. Not one problem....besides drinking way too much beer and sleeping in way too late on Wednesday.

Anyone ever had an alcohol-related mishap with your records? I'm always paranoid I'm going to fuck one up bad because one time I hit the tone arm and sent the needle skipping across my record (it's ok) and another time I dropped one (luckily it's ok as well).

I've definitely fumbled with records when I'm drunk. Scares the shit out of me every time but I've yet to fuck one up.

Never had a drunk-vinyl mishap, but have had one while a bit light-headed from my [prescribed] pain-killers; had just opened Mescaleros' "Global A-Go-Go" and was flipping the first disc after side one, disc slipped out of my hands and skidded across the spindle, mashing the grooves. A mint copy of a hard to find [at a decent price] LP shot to shit in 3 seconds. All because I was in a hurry.

I was very upset. I don't like to think about it. At all.

I recently got my 4 green Bad Religion - No Control LPS. What is the deal with 2 different greens ?

People like you are the reason people like me do not have ONE copy of this record. Don't give us the 'I got copies for 3 friends' bullshit, we know these are gonna be up for sale on ebay for quadruple the price you paid.

I recently got my 4 green Bad Religion - No Control LPS. What is the deal with 2 different greens ?

People like you are the reason people like me do not have ONE copy of this record. Don't give us the 'I got copies for 3 friends' bullshit, we know these are gonna be up for sale on ebay for quadruple the price you paid.

I honestly did buy a second copy for a friend!

But yr right, it is an overused excuse - kinda like "the dog ate my homework"…

I honestly did buy a second copy for a friend!

But yr right, it is an overused excuse - kinda like "the dog ate my homework"…

I wish someone would drag your stupid ass behind a car. :P

I've definitely fumbled with records when I'm drunk. Scares the shit out of me every time but I've yet to fuck one up.

Same here