Official Secret Santa 3.0 (2009)

Guest kissthesharks
MAN EVERYONE NEEDS TO OPEN THEIR CRAP UP! hahaha.

NO FREAKING KIDDING!!! DONT EXPECT ME TO WAIT!

I just opened mine! I fucking LOVE IT! This guy/girl obviously knows me. I got a badass ghetto-fab shirt and some new jams. It's EXACTLY what I wanted. I'll post pics when my battery charges. Thanks ******!

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it, I couldn't wait any longer. I got an AA track shirt (in a color which i don't have which is awesome in itself), a badass custom made photo of 3EB (perhabs my favorite band of all time), some Amish Country playing cards, Christmas candy and a Mike Hale album (have never listened to this guy, tho i've seen his name thrown around alot on here). I can't wait to listen!!

Thank you so much A-Money!!. You rule!

There was a mysterious tube in my mailbox this afternoon. When I cracked it open, I found 7 Weezer promotional posters from before the Green Album came out:

[image]

Way cool! And just ignore the kids toys; they were the closest thing I could grab to hold them down. No clues, but a postmark from Coon Rapids, MN, just north of Minneapolis. Thanks Santa!

EDIT: Hmm, deafmx is from MSP; are you my Santa?

Got mine today. A Max bobble head from Where the Wild Things Are (TOYS!), a energy bar cookie, stickers including a anti abortion sticker with a cute baby head on it that I'm gonna trim to just be a cute baby sticker, Saves the Day "Anywhere With You" 7" on gold (which I've actually wanted forever as thats my favorite STD song) and the white pre-order cover of the OP! This is How I Feel 7" that I needed case I had to work when it went up! Stoked. Thank you santa. Who I thought was dreamover but now think is Element101. THANKS!

I got mine last week. I got a copy of the Coliseum/Young Widows split 7" on yellow w red splatter. I really wanted a copy of this record so I am super stoked. The package also had a copy of Chuck Ragan - Feast or Famine, Jon Snodgrass/Joey Cape split 7", and Gaslight Anthem - 59 Sound Re-Release 7".

Thank you Secret Santa.

Now, there were no clues but his name and address were on the box he turned inside out. So, with very little investigation here on VC I'm pretty sure my SS was Mr. Nic/dutchrudder.

Thanks dude!!

I got mine last week. I got a copy of the Coliseum/Young Widows split 7" on yellow w red splatter. I really wanted a copy of this record so I am super stoked. The package also had a copy of Chuck Ragan - Feast or Famine, Jon Snodgrass/Joey Cape split 7", and Gaslight Anthem - 59 Sound Re-Release 7".

Thank you Secret Santa.

Now, there were no clues but his name and address were on the box he turned inside out. So, with very little investigation here on VC I'm pretty sure my SS was Mr. Nic/dutchrudder.

Thanks dude!!

SHIT SHIT SHIT. i never thought about that. HAHA. GAME OVER

Guest kissthesharks

Yeah but I didn't know your name was Bradley, so it really didn't give anything away! I loved it by the way, I REALLY liked those records!

Got mine today. A Max bobble head from Where the Wild Things Are (TOYS!), a energy bar cookie, stickers including a anti abortion sticker with a cute baby head on it that I'm gonna trim to just be a cute baby sticker, Saves the Day "Anywhere With You" 7" on gold (which I've actually wanted forever as thats my favorite STD song) and the white pre-order cover of the OP! This is How I Feel 7" that I needed case I had to work when it went up! Stoked. Thank you santa. Who I thought was dreamover but now think is Element101. THANKS!

Haha twas me, I'm glad you enjoy it!