Official Secret Santa 3.0 (2009)

My sources confirm that the second part of my gift to a certain Texan should be arriving today. There will no doubt be applause later, I have a feeling.

And I have decided to refrain from opening my package until Christmas. That's just how it's going to be.

Haha!! How did you know I'm incredibly lazy? This is great! I'm not sure if I thanked you for the other part. I really really liked the records. It's the kind of stuff I liked! The shirt was top notch too. THANKS BRAD!

Since Scott is being bashful, this is the second part of my gift:

[image]

Didn't know about the laziness. Was going for the humor element in both the gift itself (come on -- The Clapper is a hilarious gift) and the reference to... a previous encounter of yours.

All in good humor, friend, all in good humor.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have pictures but I did get an awesome gift from Scott.

A bunch of cds including a sub home/ fbr/ drive thru comp im lsitening to right now

Frank turner/ tim barry split!

Austin Lucas/ Frank under the influence

Drag the River 7"s garage rock? and has a way with women

Ninja Gun - Restless Rubes

Sidekicks- So Long Soggy Dog

Avail - Over the James

Scott this is a great great secret santa gift. I never imagined it'd be this cool. You got my music tastes down great, and I don't have any of these already. I enjoyed the note too!

Thanks!!

I don't have pictures but I did get an awesome gift from Scott.

A bunch of cds including a sub home/ fbr/ drive thru comp im lsitening to right now

Frank turner/ tim barry split!

Austin Lucas/ Frank under the influence

Drag the River 7"s garage rock? and has a way with women

Ninja Gun - Restless Rubes

Sidekicks- So Long Soggy Dog

Avail - Over the James

Scott this is a great great secret santa gift. I never imagined it'd be this cool. You got my music tastes down great, and I don't have any of these already. I enjoyed the note too!

Thanks!!

Haha, I guess my clues were pretty easy. Glad it arrived safe and sound! I'm stoked you didn't already have any of those records. I really think you'll dig that Sidekicks LP, too; they're soooo good.

Guest kissthesharks

Haha!! How did you know I'm incredibly lazy? This is great! I'm not sure if I thanked you for the other part. I really really liked the records. It's the kind of stuff I liked! The shirt was top notch too. THANKS BRAD!

Since Scott is being bashful, this is the second part of my gift:

[image]

Didn't know about the laziness. Was going for the humor element in both the gift itself (come on -- The Clapper is a hilarious gift) and the reference to... a previous encounter of yours.

All in good humor, friend, all in good humor.

I got it dude. Wasn't sure if the shirt was a hooker joke or you just know how ghetto I really am. I'll post pictures for everyone later. I think I'm going to try and rig the clapper to play my records. Maybe tape down the play button?

I got it dude. Wasn't sure if the shirt was a hooker joke or you just know how ghetto I really am. I'll post pictures for everyone later. I think I'm going to try and rig the clapper to play my records. Maybe tape down the play button?

Wait a second. You mean to tell me that you REALLY went down on a hooker. HAHA. I thought it was just a joke. That is how I heard about this place. I read somewhere about this kid bragging about eatting a hooker. HAHA.

Just got my secret santa gift in. A Liverpool jersey, a homemade art print (which looks awesome), two records (Further Seems Forever and Beloved Us) and a couple of Broken Circles buttons (which gave cactusbot away, as well as being a fan of Liverpool too).

So thank you to cactusbot, it was an awesome gift and I loved it.

Will be posting pictures tomorrow.

I got my SS gift in the mail. I've been pretty slow at taking a pic of everything.

However, here's a list of what was received.

Into The Wild Book

University of Southern Indiana Shirt

$25 Gift Card to Home Depot (Used to buy blinds in the new house)

And a funny MS Paint drawing of Green Lantern and Batman in B&W. Apparently if I guess who my SS is I get the colored version.

I will post a pic tonight.

THANKS

if I get motivated tonight I'll go through this thread and figure out who's got what, etc...I have the confirmation details from everyone that shipped and pm'd me with it.

also...who was my secret santa!? there were no hints in my gift box and i wanna thanks you for em! reveal yourself damnit!!! ha!

Just got mine today... not quite sure who it is. I'm guessing that it is 1. a girl, based on the fact that there isnt any writing on the package and it's all typed (girl handwriting is pretty easy to pick out) and the fact that you made me CROSSBUSTER cookies. Are you fucking serious? These might be the greatest food items I've ever encountered in my life! 2. I'm guessing you live somewhere on the upper east coast or around the north mid-west area based on the 4 seasons clue...

so that being said... I've narrowed it down to

A-Money

KellyJanice

and after some further sleuthing, the postage is from ohio... so my official guess is KellyJanice!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

and upon opening up the top secret cd... I'm right!

THANK YOU FOR AN AWESOME SS THIS YEAR... SERIOUSLY. YOU RULE!