Circa Survive - Discography Pressed in 2010

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, my Order Status page says that my Inuit order is still processing. However, there was a tracking number mailed to me from MerchNow saying I'll have some records today. The Inuit order is the only order I still have open...hmmm...

All my merchnow orders still say processing but I've received everything.

Guest eriathomas

My copy of Inuit arrived in town today, but it looks like it was a bit too late to make delivery today, so I should get it on Monday.

Edit: It actually did arrive today. It looks great, the etched b-side is nice, but I think it sounds sort of meh compared to the represses.

I promised myself I would never again do business with MerchNow after they screwed up the other 4 orders I have placed with them. I still went ahead and bit the bullet and bought Juturna since I have wanted this album on vinyl for ages. My package arrived today and sure enough.... they sent me The Inuit Sessions.

I guess I can understand the OLG mix ups, but my receipt ticket clearly says Juturna on it, and this record clearly says The Inuit Sessions on it. Fucking ridiculous.

I promised myself I would never again do business with MerchNow after they screwed up the other 4 orders I have placed with them. I still went ahead and bit the bullet and bought Juturna since I have wanted this album on vinyl for ages. My package arrived today and sure enough.... they sent me The Inuit Sessions.

I guess I can understand the OLG mix ups, but my receipt ticket clearly says Juturna on it, and this record clearly says The Inuit Sessions on it. Fucking ridiculous.

dude that really sucks. insane!

dude that really sucks. insane!

My dad called about it today and the guy said they don't have any more copies of Juturna. My dad forgot to mention anything about holding on to inevitable return orders, so I'm gonna call back tomorrow.