HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

I had Electric Six "Flashy" in my cart, took it out to re-calculate something and when I tried to add it again, it was "sold out"....BOOOOO!!!

Flobots - Fight With Tools Double Vinyl LP

Mustard Plug - Big Daddy Multitude Colored Vinyl LP

Mustard Plug Yellow No. 5 Vinyl LP

Spring Heeled Jack - Static World View Vinyl LP

Serj Tankian - Elect The Dead Double Vinyl LP + CD

Serj Tankian - Imperfect Harmonies Vinyl LP + CD

Amanda Palmer - Who Killed Amanda Palmer? Vinyl LP + MP3s

Gwar - Bloody Pit Of Horror Vinyl LP

also applied the $10 off, thank you for that code!!!

Guest cewillm

[image]

Thanks for teh code. Some of the clearance deals were great (the Streets for 5 bucks? Yes please!) and others were extremely mediocre (At War With The Mystics for 27 bucks when it's on Amazon for 23). The Bjork Voltaic 3LP box set is a good deal for 44 bucks but I don't want the DVDs and CDs and junk.

Guest cewillm

For anyone thinking of getting Stadium Arcadium I've heard that the vinyl version was mastered terribly and sounds like shit. But I don't have a copy so I can only speak hear-say.

My Hot Topic order was obviously shipped by someone who gives a shit. Each record was packed in an LP box, then those boxes were all placed in a larger box with tons of packing material. Probably the best vinyl ship job I've EVER seen. Thumbs up, HT!

Wow, you weren't kidding. Just got my order - it was like getting another $5 off with all the brand new mailers/cardboard filler pads that I can now re-use.

Guest cewillm

I got my order today, it was acceptably packaged. 5 albums and one 2XLP were just thrown together in a bubble wrap bag, then placed inside the box. I've gotten worse but it certainly wasn't "each record packed in an LP box."

Guest cewillm
got my order today and half of the records are warped bowl like. guess the clearance deal isn't so great after all.

The shitty thing is that half of my new records are already warped from the factory. The QA/QC for some plants is unbelievably bad.

Starting tomorrow 5/19 there will be an extra 50% off clearance...not sure how long it will last but a good chance to get some even better deals on vinyl.

Now dont get all pissy if you already placed an order cause you got a good deal on what you bought...this is just gonna be a better deal :)

thanks for the info man. Was about to place another order, but will hold off until tomorrow.

Starting tomorrow 5/19 there will be an extra 50% off clearance...not sure how long it will last but a good chance to get some even better deals on vinyl.

Now dont get all pissy if you already placed an order cause you got a good deal on what you bought...this is just gonna be a better deal :)

My boy Chris gave me a heads up on this deal earlier today so I came home to figure out what I wanted to pick up next. These have been some down right badass deals going on!!! Thanks for all of the updates Travis!

I'm not gonna get pissy because I just placed an order, I'm gonna get pissy because I don't want to spend more money.

My package was okay, definitely could have used tape on the corners because it's been raining all week here.

Also, why did I pay NY tax for a package coming from TN?

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Well, might as well place a third order!