HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

Motown: The Complete #1's CD Boxset - $145.00 --> $3.99

Black Sabbath Rules Of Hell CD Box Set - $54.98 --> $3.99

Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise Vinyl LP - $16.99 --> $3.99

Gym Class Heros The Quilt Double Vinyl LP - $20.98 --> $3.99

Michael Jackson Thriller 25th Anniversary Double Vinyl LP - $24.99 --> $3.99

$262.94 of music for $21.91 shipped. Thanks, Travis. Sucks that the Death Magnetic LP boxset sold out before I could finish checking out. But I can't complain.

Got shipping confirmation for this order. Nice.

Is this sale going on in store too? Or just online?

Mighthave to make a trip there on my lunch break

Stores too

I just went on my lunch break and an employee said there were no records on clearance. I knew she was wrong but she was the only worker and basically refused to look it up. Last time I try that again.

Stores too

I just went on my lunch break and an employee said there were no records on clearance. I knew she was wrong but she was the only worker and basically refused to look it up. Last time I try that again.

Did that store have a vinyl section?

They might not have had any records that were on clearance.

Did that store have a vinyl section?

They might not have had any records that were on clearance.

They had plenty of records, and I believe some that were even on your list after a quick glance. But instead of having to read through the list you posted on my phone I was hoping she could at least tell me which were on clearance, but she said they weren't part of the sale. Then when I brought up that they were on sale online, she said it was online only. I was thoroughly confused.

I just got an email saying that half my order was sold out. Good Luck to the people that ordered box sets

Darn I got the Chicago Box Set. hope I still have. Really hoping my into it. over it./koji split is still good.

let me know if you don't get the split cause I think a store by me may have it and I was thinking of going tommorrow