VINYL COLLECTIVE 40% Off Clearance Sale 500+ title

Guest admin1338560633

Thanks for the shipping promotions, Scott!

JAWBREAKER "Dear You" dbl LP

UNITED NATIONS "S/T" LP clear red vinyl

HEALTH "Perfect Skin/Curses Remix" 7" blue vinyl

THE FORMAT "Time Bomb" 7" blue vinyl

International Noise Conspiracy “Capitalism Stole My Virginity” 7"

EDIT: Damn, I had the code in my cart but it expired... so I removed a few 7"s :|

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scratch my previous post: Those shipping coupons are still good!

SHIPPING25

If your subtotal is over $25, use this shipping code and get $3.99 off of your shipping total. This will make your media mail shipping FREE or it will discount Priority or UPS. If you live in Canada or Overseas, this will take $3.99 off of your shipping cost.

SHIPPING50

If your subtotal is over $50, use this shipping code and get up to $15 off of your shipping total. This will make your media mail shipping, UPS all you can buy Shipping, and most situations with Priority Mail FREE. If you live in Canada or Overseas, this will take up to $15 off of your shipping cost.

SHIPPING100

If your subtotal is over $100, use this shipping code and get up to $30 off of your shipping total. This will make your media mail shipping, UPS all you can buy Shipping, and most situations with Priority Mail FREE. If you live in Canada or Overseas, this will take up to $30 off of your shipping cost.

It keeps telling me that the code has expired (25)

Hi Virgil

I would like to order the brian fallon/chuck ragan "7 and the champions of the sound 2008 "7 on clear,but 12$ for shipping to belgium is a lot.

any words on this?

we charge $6 for 1 7", $9 for a double 7" and $3 for each additional 7" to overseas. $12 is our normal shipping price. sorry if that seams too high. It costs a lot to ship over to overseas.

Scratch my previous post: Those shipping coupons are still good!

SHIPPING25

If your subtotal is over $25, use this shipping code and get $3.99 off of your shipping total. This will make your media mail shipping FREE or it will discount Priority or UPS. If you live in Canada or Overseas, this will take $3.99 off of your shipping cost.

SHIPPING50

If your subtotal is over $50, use this shipping code and get up to $15 off of your shipping total. This will make your media mail shipping, UPS all you can buy Shipping, and most situations with Priority Mail FREE. If you live in Canada or Overseas, this will take up to $15 off of your shipping cost.

SHIPPING100

If your subtotal is over $100, use this shipping code and get up to $30 off of your shipping total. This will make your media mail shipping, UPS all you can buy Shipping, and most situations with Priority Mail FREE. If you live in Canada or Overseas, this will take up to $30 off of your shipping cost.

It keeps telling me that the code has expired (25)

I killed those discount codes because I was unaware they were still active. sorry

I had almost $100 in there to start and whittled it down to around $30...

Ben Kweller - Sawdust Man 7"

Casket Lottery - Lost At Sea 7"

Champions of Sound 2008 2x7" (clear)

Supermachiner - Rise of the Great Machine 2x12"

Torche - Meanderthal (orange)

Chuck Ragan - Live From Rock Island (Daytrotter Sessions) 10" (white)

big ups to VC for this sale.

BROADWAY CALLS "Good Views, Bad News"

POISON IDEA/ KILL YOUR IDOLS "split picture disc" (free)

THE GHOST / PROPERITY WALLET “Split” LP

THE SIDEKICKS "So Long, Soggy Dog"

TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET "They Came From The Shadows"

my friend's gonna be bummed that I missed out on that Elliott Smith album, but oh well, $30 for a bunch of new music is fine by me

grabbed that MTB on rainbow, i have the magenta/grey one but wanted the rainbow one

also, i'm surprised that the black MTB slipmat is still available. i saw that a while ago but didn't have the cash, so i grabbed it just now. i got the white one when i saw them on tour but they were out of the black. awesome!