Marriage.

So I've been absent from the board a while doing the whole marriage thing. A reception in Seattle, one in California, a honeymoon in Mexico, and another reception in Idaho. It's been a crazy month, to say the least. I married the love of my life and my best friend and it's the most awesome thing I've ever done. That said, I've missed all you VCers very much and I'm glad to be back to a semi-normal swing of things.

Our photographer and friend just posted some of the shots from the wedding and I suggest you check them out ASAP, as she has done an amazing job.

http://jaqshu.blogspot.com/2010/01/trevor-and-sydney-bellevue.html

Cheers to you all and I hope it's been a wonderful Holiday/New Year season for you :)

Random but I work at the nordstrom in the mall where those pictures were taken.
No kidding? Guess where I start work next Tuesday: 7 Salon. We should do lunches/hang for sure.

And thanks for the congratulations, etc. to all of you. Other Seattle peoples: We're in town until April. Let's party!

congratulations, trevor.

i'm sorry which i forgot to send best wishes pm on your sweet day.

buy some lotto and make a trip to thailand.

i will hang out with you and your wife.

sure, your kid will have thai name if you and your wife don't afraid.

forward this greeting to your wife too....

:)

congrats! i love the ones that are all trees in the backgroud.

I too am recently married. We got married in Costa Rica. Check it out below if you are so inclined. The married life is good. Our photographer was awesome and i totally reccomend her if you get married in Costa Rica.

http://www.comfortstudioblog.com/blog/2009/5/26/morgan-andrew-elopement.html

Insanely jealous. We hired a friend to shoot our wedding, and he fucked it up royally. Lost all the party pictures, showed up drunk, shot us from really awful angles that made us look like shit. I never thought I'd care but man it kind of breaks the heart a little bit not to have any decent pictures from your own wedding.

Insanely jealous. We hired a friend to shoot our wedding, and he fucked it up royally. Lost all the party pictures, showed up drunk, shot us from really awful angles that made us look like shit. I never thought I'd care but man it kind of breaks the heart a little bit not to have any decent pictures from your own wedding.
I remember hearing about that when it happened and it makes me really sad. So much happened at our reception that we would have no other opportunity to see if not for a spectacular photographer :(

Throw yourselves a madd 5-year anniversary and invite all the same people/get a better photographer.

sorry to hear this, loki.

how much you paid to that guy ?

I remember hearing about that when it happened and it makes me really sad. So much happened at our reception that we would have no other opportunity to see if not for a spectacular photographer :(

Throw yourselves a madd 5-year anniversary and invite all the same people/get a better photographer.

Honestly I think that's a great idea. Thanks man.

Yu my wife traded him a 500 dollar tattoo for the photos. He currently has half of it. Fuck him it's never getting finished, which sucks for him as I don't know a lot of artists who will be able to complete it. A 40's dog fight scene on his rib cage with paper airplanes fighting.