Thrice - Identity Crisis - Green Vinyl Available

matt

Just the whole store envy thing. Okay, get your shit in the cart, checkout, cool, I still have a black copy. Oh wait, you're nit a storeenvy member? Well, shit, let's get some of your info. Okay, now we need to make sure you're using a legit email, so let's confirm that. Okay, I'm confirmed, okay log back in now. Oh I'm sorry, you're a real person, but now your black copy was given to someone else while we wasted your time. That's what I hate. Why not something like. Put items into cart, click checkout, enter shipping info, enter paypal info, boom goes the dynamite.

Im not pissed at Matt or anything, just a ball up when you think you got shit straight and then there is another step and you miss out on fancy pants vinyl. I've ordered a hundred records from my phone and rarely have issues. So yeah, in a nutshell, that's why I'm not stoked. Now, if there is a way I can swap out a white with an overordered black copy, I'll be stoked again, lol.

Just the whole store envy thing. Okay, get your shit in the cart, checkout, cool, I still have a black copy. Oh wait, you're nit a storeenvy member? Well, shit, let's get some of your info. Okay, now we need to make sure you're using a legit email, so let's confirm that. Okay, I'm confirmed, okay log back in now. Oh I'm sorry, you're a real person, but now your black copy was given to someone else while we wasted your time. That's what I hate. Why not something like. Put items into cart, click checkout, enter shipping info, enter paypal info, boom goes the dynamite.

Im not pissed at Matt or anything, just a ball up when you think you got shit straight and then there is another step and you miss out on fancy pants vinyl. I've ordered a hundred records from my phone and rarely have issues. So yeah, in a nutshell, that's why I'm not stoked. Now, if there is a way I can swap out a white with an overordered black copy, I'll be stoked again, lol.

Yeah you didn't have to wait for the email confirmation. Just put in your shipping address and go through paypal. The whole thing was painless for me.

I like how this still isn't on AP.net. We (the collectors) bought the rare ones, and the wall-hanger kids will buy the "leftovers". This is so good for the label.

Haha so true. Same thing happens for every major release (et al. Beggars).. Being an AP frequent myself, I figured this out a long time ago and lurk here all the good stuff.

I have nothing against most of the AP collector kids, but if they were serious about vinyl they would at least lurk here. 8-) Not unlike myself.