+/- about your day

+ Picked up Wall-E during lunch

+ The weather has been hella nice

+ Work has been steady...not too busy and not too slow

+ Got my first album review up on Mammoth Press!

+ Office holiday party was announced and I qualify for a free hotel room where it's going to be held

+ Got my Converge 'shattered' hoodie yesterday and I was rawkin' it this morning when it was cold

- I have to work on Saturday

+Seeing my girlfriend tonight.

+Awesome biking weather.

+This weekend will be my first full weekend off since The Fest.

+I've got leftover Tex-Mex Tempeh Chili waiting for me.

+I have a mounting pile of records I have to write about.

-My car is still dead and has been for over a month, and I still can't afford to get it fixed.

-Bills, bills, bills.

-Actually, I don't think I've ever been more broke in my life than I am right now.

-Work's been extremely slow. I could probably count the number of customers I've had today on one hand.

-I have a mounting pile of records I have to write about.

- can't find a job with my degree (tv/film) and it fucking blows

+ applied at a community college for a 2 year degree to be an ocupational therapy assistant. Hopefully this works out well. it's something i would want to do.

- feel bummed about not finding a job. I can easily take a shit job, but i have a degree and want to use it.

- just feel blah tonight.

and sorry to the two guys above. I wish you all the best.

edit:

+ listening to Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground. This is my first time listening to them, and it's great stuff.

-------------------------I just got back from my girlfriends. We broke up. I have never felt this terrible in my life. Now I know what it feels like to break someone's heart and have them still love you. I feel like the shittiest person alive.

I am so sorry to hear that. I have been there and know the feeling. Remember, we're all here for each other so if you need to talk, hit any of us up.

I hope things improve for you desensitizedbyu and counterfiction, I don't know what else to say as I have been in a relationship in a while so can't offer any words that may make it better.

+ My lung x-ray was clean.

- Work sucked yesterday. I thought it was going to be ok since it stopped snowing, but once the sun went down the streets turned to ice so we got a ton of stuck calls and were running 2 hours in some areas. Also people don't understand that if the police close the road and won't let our tow truck down it, we can't just go around to get them.

- Driving home from work last night all the roads were clear except a main road I have to drive on, and it is a big hill. It made no sense why the city skipped it. I drove like 10 mph down it and I was sliding like crazy since it was just ice.

- I'm confused as to why my bank sent me a new debit card. My current one does not expire until 2010 so I don't know why they'd send me a new one. When I go to my parents tomorrow to get it I'll need to call them.

- Work again tonight, hopefully all the roads have been cleared.

wow man, i havent been in this thread to much lately but with the break ups, divorce papers, adams buddies freakin out seems like every one is down in the dumps.

- I have to go to court on the 11th to fight for my GF and her suspended lisence bull shit that went down last week.

- broke as fuck!!!!!!! brokest i have been in a long time

- work has been tough... im worried about not having a job in Jan. Company mergers are rough

- dont know if i can afford to pay to board my dog over the holidays

- GF is too broke to pay rent

- no food or beer in my house

+ have been going to the gym after work and been feeling pretty good

+/- havent smoked in like a week

+ just remembered i have a half bottle of jim beam in the trunk of my car.

+got season 3 of always sunny in Philly!

+got my '59 sound on blue

+off friday and saturday!

- this thread seriously put me in a downer mood

-I have to work sunday at 5am

--- I have to work black friday at 6am

+after months of waiting, good mourning is finally on its way to me!

+pretty sure I am going to get blackout drunk tomorrow night.

+found out my ex (whom.. meant the world to me) still thinks I could be 'the one'

- this thread again..

thanks to all for the kind words

- not much has changed

+ things have been put off for a few months. looks like we will be going to counseling and getting the house into "selling" shape and going from there. it's not the best i could have asked for but MUCH better than i was expecting

-My girlfriend's computer got nasty malware which redirecting any link from google/yahoo/etc to various ad sites. It also would not allow you to download antivirus software or go to pages that had information on how to remove it

+eventually found a forum that had a way to temporarily disable the malware so I could download malwarebyte's antimalware and remove it.

- girlfriend washed my clothes...and fucking ruined them...godamn

- havn't heard anything more about my school situation

- need more money (who doesn't right now right?)

- have to go to fucking Mississippi this weekend for a one of my Girlfriend's friends wedding

- roomate and girlfriend have the heat set higher than I'd like...so the fucking power bill is gonna be outrageous this month

- still nobody interested in my fucking guitar...I really really need to sell it

- no access to the school's flatbed scanners until I'm re-admitted...tons of pics to scan in

+ I'm Still Alive and Kicking