+/- about your day

Good god..

- I might be suspended as a coach because at an away game, the parent in the score box wrote down the wrong thing ("game misconduct" instead of "10 min - unsportsmanlike conduct") and then we started the next game with the player who should've-but-not-really been suspended player and the other team's cunt-ass manager had our scoresheet somehow and waited til she played a shift before pointing it out. On top of that, the scoresheet was mangled and barely legible. So because the other team's coach gave us a shitty scoresheet, my player ran her mouth, the parent wrote it down wrong, the ref didn't check it closely, I didn't check it closely, the second team's manager is a bitch and intentionally waited til she knew she played a shift to point it out, I'm going to be suspended. Sounds about right. Good luck keeping volunteer coaches around, USA hockey.

+ We actually won the game 7-1 though, even though it's being protested and we might forfeit it. If I don't get suspended, or I do and I'm back next time we play them, I'm going to be THE biggest dick the world has ever known. I'm going to bribe the girls to run the score up, celebrate over the top, probably tell a player or two to clear the puck into the other team's bench, and either not say a word/shake the other coach's hand, or be so sarcastically over-the-top enthusiastic about it (I haven't decided which way to go just yet - I'm thinking of option 2 and probably running with it further to ask them if they want to schedule a few more scrimmages or something because it was so much fun playing them).

+ got some errands finished this morning that wrap up some business that's been nagging at me for the last several months.

+ continuing on with art for this project.

+ working with the 5 characters of K and five characters of S in Hiragana for memorization

- bummed about friendships and what seemingly ties some of them together.

-- I think my anxiety has been making me depressed, which has been making me stress out like crazy. I can't eat very much with out vomiting, it's awful. The therapist I saw didn't do anything except look over what I wrote down was wrong and told me to double my medicine (which makes me sick too). So I guess I need to find a new one before this gets really out of hand.

+VACAAATION for 2 weeks

+My dick boss is being transferred to a different branch

+/-wrapping my head around spending my first Christmas far away from ''home''

-ordering a bunch of rekkidz right before christmas was dumb. Post offices have more than enough to handle.. waitin' it out.

+Bought tickets to see Black Sabbath in the spring. Now or never I suppose.

-Broken washing machine. No clean socks.

-ordering a bunch of rekkidz right before christmas was dumb. Post offices have more than enough to handle.. waitin' it out.

Same boat for me. i think i've had one record lost so far. A record i sold took two weeks to go to another city less than 50 miles from me. And all of my tracking numbers on records i have coming in are not being updated, so it's really quite pointless. i've had great luck with Media

Mail for two years up until this month.

-My dog swallowed a bandana last night and we had to make her throw it up. Thankfully she's OK, but it was messy and sad to see her go through that.

+Pretty great life otherwise

- Sick again. Woke up to a super sore throat, a headache, and some nice diarrhea. Debating calling off work.

+ Officially backed out of the house today. Talked a friend who said it's a smart move, since the foundation was so fucked up on the house.

+ Applied for an accounts receivable job. Decent pay and benefits, and it's just 9-5, not who knows what hours like IT work will be.

+++ i work for the best place ever!

+last night we had our christmas party with great food and open bar

++ Got a christmas bonus $250 amex card

+++++ Everyone at my agency got I-pad 2 3g 32gb for a christmas present

++++++++ End of the year bonus was HUGE. something like a months worth of pay.

++++++++++++ Now i can stop stressing about being broke

i need to get a private sector job, ahaha.

- no christmas bonus. ever.

- unable to take off time around christmas cuz even though i've been here for 4 years, everyone else has been here for 4 times longer than that

+ a little unexpected $$ for taking photos i told the person they didn't have to pay me for

- Stomach is still fucked up. I felt fine yesterday, but had some good old diarrhea when I woke up today. I'm supposed to go out drinking tonight too, but it looks like I won't be drinking.

+ Payday. I'm not sure if we got our normal $100 christmas bonus this year, a they don't direct deposit it for some reason.

Guest markovianprocess
+++ i work for the best place ever!

+last night we had our christmas party with great food and open bar

++ Got a christmas bonus $250 amex card

+++++ Everyone at my agency got I-pad 2 3g 32gb for a christmas present

++++++++ End of the year bonus was HUGE. something like a months worth of pay.

++++++++++++ Now i can stop stressing about being broke

So nice to see a positive day for mrc for a change.

- Clients + Christmas = more money loss than I'd care to have.

+ I've made my way through half of the Hiragana alphabet with about a 70% retention rate in the ability to actually read the kana I've learned when seeing it utilized in sentences. Hoping each kana will come faster to me as I continue learning so that I don't have to mentally go through the checklist of characters and take nine years to read a paragraph.

+ Team I coach has won our last two games by a combined scored of 15-2.

+ HS team I coach should crush tomorrow. We're playing a team that hasn't won in a year and a half.

- Found out yesterday our HS team's only loss is to a team that only has 1 win... us.

+ But tying a team that has 2 losses in 2 seasons last week was great.

Guest markovianprocess

+/- I've barely left the house all week.

- 3 months of being unemployed after finishing uni, with no real prospects.

+ Saving money to go back to university next year. It's nice actually having money in the bank for the first time in about a year.

+ Taking French lessons online to pass the time, learning a bit at a time.

++ I've went down a jean size from a 32 waist to a 30 waist just from stopping myself from snacking at all (no crisps/chocolate/fizzy juice/etc) and trying to cut out cheese. I haven't been this thin in about 5 years!

+ Actually getting something out of being unemployed.

+ Got a bunch of records from different distros today

- Other Admissions Counselor is on second week of vacation so I'm by myself with a rush of people desperate to get into college.

+ John's Deli Roast Beef w/ Fresh Mozzarella and gravy

- Had the sandwich stare at me for an hour with a rush of people

+++++ Wife brought home lobster claws from her dinner for me. Made lobster mac and cheese. This rules all!

- I'm pretty sure that my job is major cause of my depression. I am sick of working until midnight 5 nights a week, while getting paid shit. My boss also showed me our numbers today, and I do almost twice as much work as everyone else. Shit sucks, and it driving me nuts.

- Other cause is I'm super sick of being single, but I have no self confidence in myself to try to ask any girls out. It's driving me crazy when I'm interested in a girl, but am way too afraid to say anything.

- major anxiety attack happened pretty early on in the day and I ended up sleeping for much of the afternoon and early evening to shake it off.

- winter and the cold setting in always makes me bummed.

- i'm seriously worried about everything in my life right now.

- i'm never this angsty in a message board post.