+/- about your day

Guest duhpunk

- 2 days into a strictly fruit detox diet and i'm hungry as fuck (i want chicken)

+ got off work 2 hours early today

- still sore from the gym

+got my septum pierced yesterday.

-for healing purposses the guy would only do it with a small retainer so I have it pulled up so you can't even tell I got it done.

-I was super super fucking late for work today. Just threw everything off. Sucked.

-tomorrow is my 7th day at work and the start of our semi-annual sale.

+Rainfest this weekend!

+Hanging out with a cute girl at Rainfest!

-for healing purposses the guy would only do it with a small retainer so I have it pulled up so you can't even tell I got it done.

-I was super super fucking late for work today. Just threw everything off. Sucked.

+Rainfest this weekend!

7th day? did you get a new job?

+Rainfest this weekend!

if you dont work thursday night, you should work your way to the city for some hockey. you too, dave

+ Nice day out.

- Work week starts today.

- Only one order, of the about 8 CD orders I place this weekend, has arrived.

+ I washed my sheets right before I went to bed last night, and it felt amazing to sleep in them right after they came out of the dryer. My cat seemed to enjoy the warm sheets too.

Edit: + Finally washed my car for the first time in like 3 months. It was too sunny out though. Every time I'd rinse the soap off then go to dry it, all the water would be evaporating off the car. Waterspots are better then dirt I guess.

-------------------Nervous fucking breakdown. If it doesn't happen today I'm pretty sure it will happen within the next few days. I'm really at my breaking point right now. I'm overwhelmed and I'm pretty sure there's nothing I can do about it. I've gotten to this point so many times but this time is different. I can't take much more. I have so much bullshit going on with my job. Shit at school just keeps getting worse.

This is the first time since I went off anti-depressants that I have seriously considered going back on them.

I have no good outlets for all the stress I'm under because I really don't have time to do anything other than work, school, check the forums while I'm doing school stuff. Bad fucking day.

-------------------Nervous fucking breakdown. If it doesn't happen today I'm pretty sure it will happen within the next few days. I'm really at my breaking point right now. I'm overwhelmed and I'm pretty sure there's nothing I can do about it. I've gotten to this point so many times but this time is different. I can't take much more. I have so much bullshit going on with my job. Shit at school just keeps getting worse.

This is the first time since I went off anti-depressants that I have seriously considered going back on them.

I have no good outlets for all the stress I'm under because I really don't have time to do anything other than work, school, check the forums while I'm doing school stuff. Bad fucking day.

Stay strong Nicole!

+ today is my bday!! ripe old age of 23

+ having dinner at one of my fave restaurants with 18 peeps

Stay strong Nicole!

+ today is my bday!! ripe old age of 23

+ having dinner at one of my fave restaurants with 18 peeps

Thanks. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I just noticed it on the birthday thing at the bottom of the forum home page.

Guest kissthesharks

- I'm missing Isis because i'm pretty much broke.

+ went to coinstar, and I had 15 bucks in change.

+ they had PBR at the grocery store I was at.

Guest drahtuos

+ i'm having a generally pleasant day

- despite having the worst night's sleep in recent memory

+ at least i had a pretty cool dream about taking a road trip to california

+ might be seeing terminator with my dad tonight

+ i'm not completely broke anymore

++ totally satisfied after an awesome show last night in slc, magnolia electric co. is great live

-got little sleep last night

-work turned into a big pain in the ass

- wednesday felt like friday so this week is just draggggggging.

+one more shift to go then off for 3 days.

-switched trucks with my gf so i can take hers in for an inspection tomorrow, dont like the way it rides

++hydrahead hooked up the order that showed up today, Lots of incredible stickers!

+going to the record store now to geek out and drink some beers and try and unwind.