+/- about your day

------FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!! FUCK! FUCK!

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of my closest friends from high school.. the friend whose house has pretty much been our groups base since 8th grade.. hes moving across the country. he got a job, and im happy for him, and all... but FUCK.

ive been throwing together a party at his place tonight, because every one of our friends deserves one last hurrah at that place. but its just really fucking heavy.

-life has been moving way too quickly lately

+hopefully i get caught in the current soon enough, and drift away to new things.

+new things in... indiana?

gosh i look like an out of touch asshole.

matt, thats great to hear.

Thanks. If the first part is a response/reaction to my post compared to yours, don't worry. Life is all perspective. Things like friends moving away ARE huge, even if there's still bigger things out there. With all the shit I complain about, I still acknowledge that my life is solid compared to where it could be, but it doesn't mean I can't take some satisfaction from pitying myself once in a while.

- Goddammit, I was standing in a drill today at practice so the girls would have their heads up and have something to skate around.. one idiot tried to shoot between my legs and drilled my shin. I don't have pads, you dipshit, why the fuck would you think to shoot through me? Especially when I'm almost at the blueline.. you're not going to score on a screen from that far out anyway.

+ Hahaha that that ^ s a +, unless it was an accident, in which case... sorry?

it was, and still is, very much a +

i was probably going to do it last night anyway, and she beat me!

- My mom went to the doctor today and they're pretty sure she has a fungal infection in her lungs. They're readmitting her immediately and she's really, really worried. Like, sobbing because she thinks her time is up.

Man, that's a huge bummer. I'll keep her in my thoughts. Scary stuff - do the best you can to be a rock for her.

- got a $250 parking ticket in DC this weekend. parked 3 blocks away from the mall/monuments in the middle of a block for about 1.5 hours, came back and saw a ticket for parking in a handicapped space. no signs, no painted curb, just a sticker near the bottom of the parking meter. so mad.

- funeral to go to today

- got my hair cut this weekend, decided to go with bangs again and of course they're too short.

-i can feel some serious stress a'brewin', and ive been slacking on a lot of the work i have in front of me

+things are still going well in most aspects...

+++++especially this one

++++DRAW SOMETHING.

+ Came across a few good job listing I applied for. Fingers crossed I at least get an interview.

+ Kay Kay is going to be releasing some cover songs starting Friday.

+ Nice weather.

- Leg pain again.

- Waiting on the bank to get back to us about covering a mold cleaning in the house, since it's like $2k to get done.

- Have to go to my monthly class today, and listen to a guest speaker.

- I totally forgot to get my work hours signed for the first half the semester, so there goes 50 points. Oh well.

+ Nice out.

+ The bank deducted the cost of the mold removal from the final cost of the house.