+/- about your day

- So it seems I offically failed my internship class, because they ignored my calls and emails to get my papers signed by today. Live and learn I guess. Will need to not be so laid back about it when I retake it in the fall.

+ I have a job interview at the end of the week. Will be able to use it for my internship if I get it.

- I have to go talk to my teacher tomorrow about failing the class. It's going to be super awkward.

- I think I'm going to decline the interview I'm supposed to have tomorrow. Working only 3-7 4 days a week will cause way too many headaches with my current job, and I need 40 hours a week at least.

+ Painting is coming along good in my house. Hopefully will get it done by Friday so we can start on redoing the hardwood floors.

+ So nice out.

+day off tomorrow

+day off tomorrow

+day off tomorrow

I haven't had a complete day off from work/internship in weeks, I'm seriously looking forward to doing absolutely NOTHING! Possibly spinning records all day and got to go to the post office at some point but that's about it

-this weather has been dog shit for nearly two straight weeks. give me my fucking spring.

+despite that, im in a great mood right now

+got my birthday gift from my girlfriend today

+learned how to roll blunts yesterday. so enjoying that while listening to the new Harrison release

+student art show tonight. and i have work displayed that im actually very happy with.

-i still have a shit load of work to produce in the next week. im finally in a groove with this project, but it took me two months to find that.

+but this is to finally fucking graduate... and i just have to keep reminding myself that its all worth it to just f i n i s h.

- Dad had a minor heart attack on the golf course yesterday.. drove HIMSELF to the ER, checked in

+bypass surgery was a success and in his words, ''will be golfing on monday''

- really wish 'home' wasn't 3,000 miles away. especially during times like these

-puked my brains out for 12 hours after drinking poorly brewed homemade beer. never again.

-should have spent yesterday studying for my exam then rolfing

+/- managed to get a C+ on the oral exam

+ quit my job at the pizza place

++ got a job at the record shop in town (dream job)

- I really should break down and pay for a doctors visit about my leg pain. I'm so worried it's circulation related and will get worse, or cause me to lose a limb or some shit.

+ Working outside today helped the pain for a while, though made my feet hurt from walking so much. Over all felt great.

- It was too hot and humid outside today.

- Need to go buy a couch and appliances tomorrow. So much money to drop at once.

+ Downstairs of my house should be livable by next weekend, so will in a downstairs bedroom while we figure out/finish what we want to do with the 2nd floor.

+/- Decided that I want nothing to do with computers once I get my degree. I hate them so much right now. Not sure what to do with the rest of my life now.

- Woke up with a migraine, not sure why because I didn't do shit last night.

+ Weekend.

- Sick of being depressed again, again for no real reason it seems.

- I can't decide on a paint color for my living room and dining room. I really like this orange I got, but it's too much orange, so I'm only painting one wall orange now. Need to decide a light complimentary color for the other 3 walls.

- I can't find a sectional couch I like that is under $1500. I'm only looking to spend like $800, but I can't find any good colors in that range.

+ Refinished the hardwood floors, and they look really nice.

+ Should be able to move in once I finish painting this week.

+ Ordered Banquet's blue-coloured repressing of Thrice's "The Illusion of Safety" and "Major/Minor" repressing

- £49.48 (after shipping) = $79.97 + potential fee for overseas goods

+ Received Dustin Kensrue's "This Good Night Is Still Everywhere" (red coloured) in the mail. The record came in brand new, sealed.

- The box was only taped down the middle and the record wasn't protected by anything other than the box itself. I knew it was going to be bad because the seller hand wrote everything on the box. (I bought this via eBay.)

+ Went on Reddit to read an article about how life was easier back then, when you could be a part-time dishwasher, pay the bills, still have spending money, and get a bachelor's degree. Then land a job right after graduation.)

- Realized that I still have to pay off my car before I can go back to being a full-time student again. Stress free.