We Need Transparency (an open letter to Virgil)

I agree with the pre-order aspect. Since the period between pre-order announcements and having the product arrive at my doorstep getting longer and longer, I only purchase VC/SH releases after they've shown up at the warehouse and are ready to ship.

With labels where pre-orders run like a clock (Bridge Nine, Deatwish Inc. etc.) the situation is quite the opposite, but as a customer I can't show VC/SH that trust as things have developed.

Couldn't all of this have been avoided had the original poster, I don't know, picked up a phone and called Virgil?

How does a private phone call achieve transparency?

The OP's saying how he couldn't reach Virgil via email and thus made this thread to get his attention. Why not try calling him? People have no idea how to conduct business on the phone anymore.

Why is there still new SH releases coming out when labels are still owed nine months of payments?

I've been wondering about this too.

If you don't keep releasing new products, how are you going to make money to pay your debts? That's for any business. Customers don't keep coming in for the products that you already have that they aren't interested in.

I've been wondering about this too.

If you don't keep releasing new products, how are you going to make money to pay your debts? That's for any business. Customers don't keep coming in for the products that you already have that they aren't interested in.

Actually if you keep releasing records, which are expensive to make, you end up more in debt instead of paying your debts. This is NOT the way to get out of debt, as anyone with decent knowledge of business and/or retail will tell you. You clearance off the old.

Actually if you keep releasing records, which are expensive to make, you end up more in debt instead of paying your debts. This is NOT the way to get out of debt, as anyone with decent knowledge of business and/or retail will tell you. You clearance off the old.

This is true too, but you don't think the Tim Barry release is a profitable release? It's got to be a combination of both.