We Need Transparency (an open letter to Virgil)

i can't decide who are worse, the vcmb members or the vlvmb members. i thought i found message boards where i could actually talk about vinyl, but it turns into bullshit belly aching. both boards suck.

vcmb members-over sensitive cry baby emo kids worried about karma points, while jerking off and crying in the dark listening to american football debating whether to go across the wrist with the razor and get attention or go up the arm and mean it.

vlvmb members-girl jean wearing fat hipster kids angry at the world because they're fat and miserable and want everybody else to feel fat and miserable, while they jerk off in the bathroom with 1 candle burning and using their tears as lubricant as they stare into the mirror and say "nobody wants to fuck me." :'(

Like the AT dude said, this is nothing new in the music business. However personally instead of throwing out any insults, silly photos, or speculation, I hope Virgil can dig himself out of the hole and be able to continue his business. The last thing the music business, the record collecting hobby, and especially independent music needs is another distro and label to go out of business. That's not good for anyone.

i can't decide who are worse, the vcmb members or the vlvmb members. i thought i found message boards where i could actually talk about vinyl, but it turns into bullshit belly aching. both boards suck.

vcmb members-over sensitive cry baby emo kids worried about karma points, while jerking off and crying in the dark listening to american football debating whether to go across the wrist with the razor and get attention or go up the arm and mean it.

vlvmb members-girl jean wearing fat hipster kids angry at the world because they're fat and miserable and want everybody else to feel fat and miserable, while they jerk off in the bathroom with 1 candle burning and using their tears as lubricant as they stare into the mirror and say "nobody wants to fuck me." :'(

None of this makes any sense, except the stuff about karma. I'll set you straight: VC is a bunch of naive variant-collectors, VLV is a bunch of cynical assholes. And all of them jerk off crying in the bathroom.

i think vlv is where most vc members will end up once they get over the variant craze and just want to buy records

I lurk VLV every once in a while, the format just kind of messes with me, I like having a separation between a sale board and an everything else board.

yeah i dont post on there or anything either, but it just seems like they dont really give a shit about variants and shit like that.

it seems like something that most people will eventually grow out of.

i think vlv is where most vc members will end up once they get over the variant craze and just want to buy records

actually,vlv has evolved more into a "social" message board then a record trading/selling board.

i lurk there sometimes, and rarely do i see a thread about vinyl.