CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

I wonder where mine is. I ordered from Road King. Tracking info says they recieved shipping information 4 times at the same location quite a while ago, even though I have priority.

email them and ask about it. not that its the same situation but i ordered that syg 3 pack from kingsroad and didn't hear anything for 2 months and my order just sat on "waiting to ship" or whatever. so i emailed them and they said they didn't have anymore and that they emailed me a month ago about it. except there was no email, but they ended up fixing things sorta, i'm just saying you don't wanna wait and end up missing out because of an incident like that.

I like that when played at the correct speed you have an incredible hardcore release. When played at the wrong speed, you have an incredible DOOM release.

Ha! Tempted to play this at 45 first thing when I get it just to hear that.

45 is actually the correct speed, try it at 33. Accidentally did this when I got my OG and spun it for the first time.

First Press

150 - Red / Gold Swirl

440 - Clear Gold

550 - Clear Gold / White Swirl

560 - Clear Green

1305 - Clear Red

2000 - White

-J.

jake, i think deathwish should edit the green line from first press to second press or repress.

it should be like that....

:)

I think they are looking at this as the first press of the "Deluxe Edition" of the album.

thanks for those pictures, juan.

so you're the second guy in the world who i know completed jane doe, except tre who has a test press of first press....

Thanks Yu. Actually, I am still missing the black and root beer of the first press. Not in any rush to get them though...

i ever won the rootbeer for 60 usd and 35 usd for the black one....

These are the official DW numbers and definitions of colors of the release.

Other places/sites can call them what they want, but we released it, so our definition stands.

All are first press as their is/was only one pressing of the release thru DW. We consider our version it's own animal from the original.

Thanks.

-J.