CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

I have a question for the people who bought this record. Is this your favorite Converge album? If not, which album is?

I keep reading so much shit about the whole release in general, but not many posts about the album itself. I mean, I know the album is almost 10 years old and there has already been so much said about it already, but I'm getting a little tired of reading all the posts bitching about one thing or another.

I only ask because I was just listening to You Fail Me, and the more I listen to that album, the more I like it. I was really disappointed with it when it came out, but it grows on me with each listen. Plus, the best Converge show I've seen was right before You Fail Me came out. My friend and I drove from Toronto to Allston, MA and back in the same day to see the show at the ICC Church. I ended up missing the encore (Concubine + something else I can't remember) because I was in the bathroom puking because it was so goddamned hot. While I was puking, someone tried to come into the stall that I was in because he needed to barf also. That was probably the hottest show I have ever been to. If I remember correctly, Jake also puked, but on-stage, haha. One of my top 10 shows of all time, despite The Explosion also being on the bill.

You Fail Me is my favorite Converge record.

I have a question for the people who bought this record. Is this your favorite Converge album? If not, which album is?

I keep reading so much shit about the whole release in general, but not many posts about the album itself. I mean, I know the album is almost 10 years old and there has already been so much said about it already, but I'm getting a little tired of reading all the posts bitching about one thing or another.

I only ask because I was just listening to You Fail Me, and the more I listen to that album, the more I like it. I was really disappointed with it when it came out, but it grows on me with each listen. Plus, the best Converge show I've seen was right before You Fail Me came out. My friend and I drove from Toronto to Allston, MA and back in the same day to see the show at the ICC Church. I ended up missing the encore (Concubine + something else I can't remember) because I was in the bathroom puking because it was so goddamned hot. While I was puking, someone tried to come into the stall that I was in because he needed to barf also. That was probably the hottest show I have ever been to. If I remember correctly, Jake also puked, but on-stage, haha. One of my top 10 shows of all time, despite The Explosion also being on the bill.

I think You Fail Me is my fav release, but really, even if I had to put the releases in order I love them all so much the order doesn't even matter. Everything Converge releases is GOLD. I just wish I got to see them more often, they've only been to my neck of the woods in 2005 and 2009... (since I've been listening at least)

i'm currently too lazy to read back through this thread, but has it been confirmed that it's completely sold out from DW or will there be more copies available after they get all the pre-orders shipped out?

if this was already covered, my sincerest apologies.

On deadformat, someone emailed deathwish and got a reply back saying that they were all sold out and have no spare booklets OR jackets (for those that were damaged in transit).

That's from what I gathered when I quickly peered over there for a look at the thread. Forgive me if I'm wrong!

So it looks like DW is sold out of these now. When did that happen?

Hopefully it doesn't make the EVR version harder to get.

What we normally do is make records unavailable for a little bit while we pack and process all the orders to make sure that we have everything we need.

We'll put the record back up shortly once we know for sure we are good with all the existing orders, and know exactly what we have left over here at the warehouse.