CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

Question... were/are these shipped with a polybag of some sort? It's raining today, and I'm really nervous my mailman is going to leave it outside like he always does because he's a dickbag, I'm going out of town, and my brother works until 9pm at which point he's coming to check on my dogs. I need a little assurance this won't get soaked through like my copy of Thursday - Full Collapse did when I got that a few years ago.

I'm going to fight my mailman if this gets ruined.

Question... were/are these shipped with a polybag of some sort? It's raining today, and I'm really nervous my mailman is going to leave it outside like he always does because he's a dickbag, I'm going out of town, and my brother works until 9pm at which point he's coming to check on my dogs. I need a little assurance this won't get soaked through like my copy of Thursday - Full Collapse did when I got that a few years ago.

I'm going to fight my mailman if this gets ruined.

Haven't received my Deathwish copy, but I imagine it does. I know that the KR copies have a poly-sleeve. Sucks to hear that the rain got to your FC. Does your mailman have to go out of his way to find a spot that won't get soaked, or...?

I could be wrong, but I think it looks like this guy.

this is the KRM version [at least it looks just like it]

Ah. My bad. I'm not sure what the red-gold swirl even looks like then, then. Hopefully it's quite distinguishable.

150 - Red / Gold Swirl

[image]

(A closer pic someone else posted)

[image]

440 - Clear Gold

[image]

550 - Clear Gold / White Swirl

[image]

560 - Clear Green

[image]

1305 - Clear Red

[image]

2000 - White

[image]

In the pics some of these look very much the same as others but in person you can tell the differences clearly. And of course the colors seems to change in pics depending on camera used, lighting, etc...

After seeing the pictures posted I definitely have the /150.

Very nice / congrats. Not that I care all too much about which color I wind up with, but do you mind if I ask when you placed your order? Tre made it sound like it wasn't a first come; first serve deal... but more like a sporadic distribution. Just interested.

I would be honestly bummed if I went to order a record from Deathwish and it had a drop down option with the colors. I think the way ordering, and pressing information being made public is handled perfectly now.

I love the surprise in seeing what I get. I am not very much a variant collector and this was one record I wanted to try and get all the colors. That might not happen as quickly as I thought it would now but honestly would it be any fun if it was just handed to me? Probably not.

Even though it's the least rare, that white (its cream, I dont give a damn what you say you ordered!) looks so fucking good. Easily the best looking out of this round of pressings.

I agree! I'm a fan of white vinyl ;D

After seeing the pictures posted I definitely have the /150.

Very nice / congrats. Not that I care all too much about which color I wind up with, but do you mind if I ask when you placed your order? Tre made it sound like it wasn't a first come; first serve deal... but more like a sporadic distribution. Just interested.

I don't remember exacty, but I know it was pretty early on. I randomly was on Deathwish's site, saw it had gone up and ordered it, so I may have been one of the first to actually order. I was pretty surprised to see it when I got it.

I don't even care that it's the most common variant, I'm hoping I get the white. It looks the best with the art. I'm fairly sure I'm guaranteed that anyways since I didn't have the spare cash for this until May. On that note, it could just be due to my being so late to ordering this but is anyone else still waiting on shipment emails at this point? I'm anxious as fuck to spin this and seeing everyone else getting theirs is making me ridiculously nervous that I might have messed my order up somehow haha.

Yo what's up I'm an impatient punk.

Does your mailman have to go out of his way to find a spot that won't get soaked, or...?

He has to open a screen door to my front hall rather than walk to the side of the front hall thing and put the mail through a slot / leave the packages on the ground.

Like... my driveway is barely two car-lengths long. My neighbors' houses are both 10 feet from my house. He walks from my neighbor on the right across my front lawn, RIGHT PAST the door, goes 3 more feet up the driveway, shoves the mail in the slot, then leaves whatever package, almost always records, leaning up against the side of the front porch. Then as the afternoon continues, they are hopelessly in the sun until someone finds them or the sun sets at 8:30 or whenever. Or they're out in the rain, actually getting EXTRA wet because there's no gutter on the front porch/hall thing.

It's ridiculous. And I've asked him not to do that, but he is either an idiot or an asshole.