The Human Centipede

I watched this on Wed., and it's the strangest thing I've seen in quite a while. The villain in the movie is fantastic, and will rank up there with some of the best horror villains of all time, imo. Most people will probably watch it out of morbid curiosity, but it's actually a very well made film with some good character development and a strong plot. It definitely has its funny moments, but it also keeps a very disturbing tone all throughout it.

Guest markovianprocess
it won the best picture for fantastic fest last year year in Austin and also best actor for the crazy evil doctor guy.

they're already making a sequel though, and its supposed to have a 12 person centipede.

I think it was Charlie Brooker who said this was part of a trilogy of movies. If you watch till the end of those trailers, it says 100% medically accurate.

for anybody curious, while this is out in a couple theatres, it is also on comcast ondemand for $8 bucks. i think i might have to buy it tomorrow and check out out. what better way to celebrate mothers day???

yeah dude but you got that 85 mph speeding ticket 'member ? so $8 might not be so feasible

I watched this last night. My only complaints:

- the storyline is very, very narrow.

- the acting is pretty weak

Other than those things, it was pretty cool.

I caught this movie today and I agree with you. The villain in it is pretty good and he was pretty sinister. It certainly is not the worst movie ever put to film, but I don't think it will be on many top 2010 lists.

How good were the transparancy drawings? hahaha

for anybody curious, while this is out in a couple theatres, it is also on comcast ondemand for $8 bucks. i think i might have to buy it tomorrow and check out out. what better way to celebrate mothers day???

yeah dude but you got that 85 mph speeding ticket 'member ? so $8 might not be so feasible

haha nice. yeah trust me i remember, i just sold a washburn, which soaked up $220 of the ticket, still a bit to go. and no, don't worry, i didn't spend the $8. found a torrent.