Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

A little while back, Bad Religion announced the release of a free live album to commemorate 30 years as a band. "30 Years Live" can be heard in its entirety on Spinner. And you can sign up for a free copy of the album here http://www.badreligion.com/news/index/id/6/Free_CD_Yes_Please/ . I assume a link will be sent out this week (hopefully tomorrow since that is the release date of the album). The band are currently recording a brand new album due out later this year. If you haven't signed up for the free album download, do so today.

How does your Bad Religion vinyl collection look? What is your favorite Bad Religion album? I think that "Suffer" will forever be my favorite album, but I love so many albums from their early years (except for Into the Unknown, what the hell was that).

Interpunk currently stocks a lot of the Bad Relgion catalog. Round out your collection by visiting this link http://www.interpunk.com/search.cfm?Source=8888&searchfor=Bad+Religion

Not the most conventional choice, but I got into BR when The Process of Belief came out, and it will always be my favorite BR album, and one of my favorite albums of all time, period.

That was a great album, and was the best they had put out in years.

Here's how I rank them (except I haven't listened to the most recent 2 albums):

Suffer

Against The Grain

No Control

The Process Of Belief

Generator

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Recipe For Hate

Stranger Than Fiction

The New America

The Gray Race

No Substance

process of belief has one of my favorite BR songs, "Sorrow". but my three fav albums (in no particular order) are stranger than fiction, against the grain and recipe for hate.

definitely one of my all time favorite bands, i don't care how much their new music has "changed" I still love em, and anticipate anything they plan on releasing.

Just got the info to download this in my inbox... and it didn't work. Anyone else having problems with it?

Not working for me either..

I got into BR late so my favorite is Process of Belief.

Which speaking of...there are no tracks from Process on this live album..but three tracks from Empire. What??? It would be cool if they did a deluxe edition re-release for Process with the entire album live..maybe that's why they didn't include any of those tracks?

/rambling

The download took about 5 minutes to load but worked on the first attempt for me. Sounds awesome!

Just got the info to download this in my inbox... and it didn't work. Anyone else having problems with it?

Not working for me either..

I got into BR late so my favorite is Process of Belief.

Which speaking of...there are no tracks from Process on this live album..but three tracks from Empire. What??? It would be cool if they did a deluxe edition re-release for Process with the entire album live..maybe that's why they didn't include any of those tracks?

/rambling

I wish this were the case but off hand I can only count 5 songs off of TPOB that they played at these House of Blues shows... Sorrow, Supersonic, Prove It, Can't Stop It, and Materialist.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest markovianprocess

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':pxr54o3f]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':pxr54o3f]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else