getting 4 wisdom teeth yanked at once

i've heard some people who were absolutely fine the same day, and others (like me, unfortunately) who were out of it for awhile.

i was in a lot of pain, and it looked like i was a chipmunk who lost a bar fight for a week or so. i was so swollen the skin on my cheeks was shiney from being stretched so far.

i only had 3 wisdom teeth, though. i'm highly evolved, obviously.

I had 4 removed last September. Let me start off by saying, I have pretty much no pain tolerance at all. I had it done on a Friday morning, and by Monday morning I was fine. The gave me 750mg Vicodin, and I only ever took half of one at a time, and maybe 3 or 4 total. I recommend picking up some of the Bob Evan's mashed potatoes/sweet potatoes, i was all over those.

Just had 4 removed 2 months ago, all impacted. They knocked me out and I didn't feel a thing till the next day. I used some good pain pills for about a week, mainly at night. I could still feel the pain 2 weeks later. Not to mention some of the worst breath for a good month. Have fun digging food out of the holes the first week.