Split Lip/Chamberlain - Raise It High tour exc 7"

Chamberlain/Split Lip just posted this one their FB about the 7" they will have while on tour with Gaslight Anthem:

Hiya folks! Be sure to pick up our NEW "Raise It High" tour exclusive 7"! This hand numbered piece of colored wax contains a brand new song, plus a B-side featuring Brian Fallon of The Gaslight Anthem. It'll be limited to 500 pieces. Also, for those who can't make it out to a show, we'll have the songs available for digital purchase everywhere on July 6th.

[image]

Would anyone who is going to this tour be kind enough to pick me one up? I'd pay of course...plus shipping...plus extra for the trouble.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Arctic Rodeo just sent this out on their newslettter:

This is another dream coming true for us.

They are one of our favourite bands for so many years.

CHAMBERLAIN!

The band formerly known from the punk and hardcore scene as SPLIT LIP had changed its name into CHAMBERLAIN after having released several 7"es and 2 full length albums. After their fantastic last regular album studio "The Moon My Saddle", the band split up several years ago. Now the guys are back together again playing an US tour together with The Gaslight Anthem and Tim Barry.

They have also recorded two Tracks for a new vinyl 7" which is going to be available on tour in the US only. So the idea came up of bringing this beautiful piece of music over to Europe by releasing it on Arctic Rodeo. And it’s actually going to happen! We will do our pressing of this record and make it available in Europe. The Songs on this 7" are called "Raise It High" and "The South Has Spoiled Me" in a new version featuring Brian Fallon of The Gaslight Anthem. We are so proud of this, this is incredible.

If you don’t know CHAMBERLAIN or SPLIT LIP music, you have to check it out!

If you don’t own their albums, you should definitely go and get them!

This new 7" will be available as a strictly limited edition in August.

Further details will follow soon, we will definitely keep you posted.