3rd Man pressing Conan live @ 3rd man Nashville

Conan O'Brian is doing a FREE show tonight at 3rd man records with Jack Black in Nashville, tn. After the show they are selling preorders for the vinyl of the show which is getting pressed on black and blue vinyl for $20. There's a lot of limited third man merch with a conan twist.

Pretty cool. The capacity for this is 300 and I'm around the 100 mark. Siked.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was awesome and totally worth standing in line for over 6 hours. They actually recorded the set on a reel to reel and had to stop halfway through so they could change it out. Conan was funny throughout the entire set and just seemed to be super appreciative. Wasn't about to pay $25 for a 2 color print that wasn't numbered or anything, but i snagged a preorder for the vinyl and also a set list from a crew member, and an ad for the vinyl.

What was neat is that this wasn't like any other date on the tour and was totally geared towards the fans. Halfway throughout the day Jack White got on top of 3rd man and gave water to everyone. There was easily over 400 ppl in line and to my knowledge only about 225 got in and there was 312 total including crew, band, guest list, and fans.

[image]

[image]

[image]