Shower vs. Mailman with records

So, I am showering when I hear the mailman knocking on my door. I've been waiting for a package of records for a few days. BUT, I am moving in two days and am paranoid about being unable to retrieve them from the post office at a later date - my schedule is pretty firm. So I moan and whine and my gf dares me to go get them in a towel (yeah, we shower together like it's NBD). I go, dripping wet. The mailman laughs. I feel stupid as shit. But, I got the records.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO!?

ps - in case you were wondering, it was Jets to Brazil - Orange Rhyming Dictionary and Cursed - III: Architects...

Stupid question getting cut off:

Poll Question: Would you leap out of the shower, dripping wet, clad only in a towel, to retrieve records from the mailman?

Yes.

I hate when I miss signing for a package because I don't want to answer the door. 99% of the time it is either the Jehovah's Witnesses or roofers telling me I can get a free roof because of "hail damage".

I think this is an elaborate distracting excuse for him to say he showers with his girlfriend.

this ;)

lol but for whatever reason the op posted, i think theres like a point of no return during shower time when getting out just isn't an option for me. if theres shampoo and bodywash everywhere nah. nah. but getting out a few mins early for the door? sure.

i couldn't possibly hear my door from my shower (especially if someone was in there with me /jokes) so...whatever housing situation you have that permits that intrigues me...