Box Car Racer LP @ Hot Topic

So I finally got Universal to press the Box Car Racer LP for Hot Topic! Im personally really stoked about this as Ive wanted this on vinyl for a long time. Its limited to 2000 copies. The vinyl is a kind of clear dark red w/ black smoke. Should look really nice with the artwork.

I dont think its in stores just yet but should be in stores very soon. Just about any HT store that carries vinyl should have this but once I get a list of stores that will have it I will post it here. There should also be quite a few available on www.hottopic.com soon.

These will be $14.99

travis, does the HT in Hollywood and Highland still exist/still carry vinyl? the last time i was over there, all their inventory was for Alice in Wonderland. i'm just asking because that's the closest HT to me that would carry vinyl.

They remodeled the store while the Alice store was open and the regular store is back open now and I believe they still have vinyl but Im not 100% sure on that. Just give them a call before you go down there.