CONVERGE "On My Shield" 7"EP announced

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karl,

I just received an e-mail back from Cody Jones. He basically said "tough" from what I understand about being charged over $10 for a 7" and two shirts. I understand that I don't get the media mail option because of the shirts but, I just had something shipped here from Paraguay and it was less money than that. It will not cost you guys $10 to ship those items. Granted, it's only a few bucks I'd save and it's all worth it for Converge, but still there's a principal here. I don't want to ripped off anymore than the next guy.

Here's what he sent back to me:

Hi Troy,

Thank you for the email. The media mail option was down early yesterday morning, but because you ordered shirts along with the 7”, the media mail option would not have applied to your order.

Sincerely,

Kings Road Merch

Customer Support

[email protected]

213-355-5192

Hey Troy.

From my experience... this is what it costs to mail 2 t shirts and a 7" across the country. In fact, I just tested from the DW store, and this is pretty right on.

Tre. Well...then damn the postal system. That is absolute robbery.

Hey Troy.

From my experience... this is what it costs to mail 2 t shirts and a 7" across the country. In fact, I just tested from the DW store, and this is pretty right on.

Tre. Well...then damn the postal system. That is absolute robbery.

I would cost me about 8$ to ship that in Canada with AirMail, so.... 10$ for you would accurate....wouldn't even be that bad thinking about it.

If $10 for a 7" and two t-shirts in the US is right, I guess I should consider myself lucky that a 7" and one t-shirt to Canada cost me less than $7.

I must be too used to paying really high shipping that when it actually seems reasonable, I am overjoyed.

+ freakin' 1...!!!!!!!

If $10 for a 7" and two t-shirts in the US is right, I guess I should consider myself lucky that a 7" and one t-shirt to Canada cost me less than $7.

I must be too used to paying really high shipping that when it actually seems reasonable, I am overjoyed.

+ freakin' 1...!!!!!!!

+1 indeed! 10 bucks is average for shipping to CA.

i'm not usually one to complain about shipping times, but i ordered this the day it went up, and my friend ordered it the day after, and he already got his as of friday and i still don't even have a shipping notification yet. just makes me a little nervous that maybe my order got lost in the fray somehow.