Search Hot Water Music @ No Idea

Why do people prefer paypal? I think it's annoying to use, this No Idea email confirmation being one example, fees being another.

i do it cause it's easy and already hooked up to my bank account...so i don't have to keep retyping my debit card number, name and all my info everytime i wanna buy something online...

This.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got an e-mail from Jennifer @ No Idea with "Hot Water Music "Moments Pass" 7" with Screenprinted cover" as the title, and I thought it was going to be an e-mail saying they oversold them and couldn't give me mine. I had a miniature panic attack, haha.

i did the same thing...i was about to yell "fuck!" in my office...thank god i read it first...hahaaaa

Why do people prefer paypal? I think it's annoying to use, this No Idea email confirmation being one example, fees being another.

I prefer Paypal because I currently have a few hundred dollars in my Paypal account from a few things I sold a while back that I'd like to be used for e-shit, so I keep it in my account. In regards to confirmation e-mails, paying through Paypal, I still immediately get an order confirmation e-mail (just as I would a credit card purchase), so I don't even understand what your complaint is in that regard. I've never not received an e-mail when my order was placed, as well as an e-mail once I paid.

The $1 fee doesn't bother me, although it is against Paypal's terms to charge your customers a Paypal fee (though, again, I myself am not too bothered by it).

I placed an order around 11:00 Thurs night via Paypal and haven't received my total from Matt. I guess we'll see, but I'm sure if they went that fast, there's a lot of orders to process... I also ordered a bunch of Unwelcome Guests shit and a Fifth Hour Hero shirt that was on clearance, so it should be a decent order regardless!

Received my Paypal money request tonight; kinda weird since it's Sunday... Anyway, it was for exactly $6.00 less than originally expected, so I'm guessing I only got one of the screened cover 7"s.

Same here, 24.25 was my original order, but I got the request for 18.25. Dissapointing, but oh well. At least I'll be getting Caution and one of the 7's. I'm more excited for Caution than the others anyways.

• 2 weeks later...