Search Hot Water Music @ No Idea

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone gotten this yet?

I asked whoever runs the no idea twitter account late last week when these were shipping and they said they would be shipping this week.

considering it's now Friday and I still haven't seen these I'm guessing something got gummed up along the way and shipping got delayed (delayed again?)

I feel like this package and Jane Doe are going to show up today while I'm at a wedding, and my asshole USPS dickhead deliverer is going to leave them outside like he's been doing for a couple of weeks.

is there somewhere else for him to put your packages? and have you asked him not to put them outside? if not, what is he supposed to do?

I feel like this package and Jane Doe are going to show up today while I'm at a wedding, and my asshole USPS dickhead deliverer is going to leave them outside like he's been doing for a couple of weeks.

is there somewhere else for him to put your packages? and have you asked him not to put them outside? if not, what is he supposed to do?

Yea, and he used to. I've also asked him, and had to go to lengths to put a note up under the mail slot (but I haven't gotten a package since that, so I don't know it's effective or not). He just got even lazier than he used to be.

My house has an enclosed front hallway thingy that sticks off the front of the house. The inside door, the heavy wood one, is always closed to keep the dogs in because we either have heat going in the winter or AC going in the summer. He used to open the screen door and drop them there, but now he just leans them up against the side of it where sometimes I don't even see the package.

He scolded us one time about our dogs barking at him from inside the house like they might bust through the window or wood door to maul him to death. He's just a fucking bitch, I hate him so much.

I might have missed this somewhere but I noticed my copies of the HWM screen printed cover 7"s are on black and the ones above are on grey. Interesting considering they're out of 200.

Also, got a credit slip for a HWM turntable cover. Bummer. I wanted that, but now I have $5 to burn @ No Idea.