Food travel shows

Can't say that any food place has be ruined in Evansville (there are only like two here that I think could honestly have a shot at being on one of those shows).

But TAPS from Ghost Hunters game here to stay in the Willard Library to see if there was any truth to the Grey Lady (rich guy died then gave his money to start a library instead of giving it to his daughter. She got pissed so decided to haunt the place) myth. The team found nothing at all so the library is a lot quieter now.

Actually, I take back what I said previously. This local Chinese/Mexican place called Chino Bandito was featured on Diners Driveins and Dives, and since then it has been absolutely ridiculous. We went last week, and literally sat at the table for nearly an hour waiting for our food. (It's one of those places where you place your order at a counter, and then they bring it to you)

Food is still awesome, but it sucked, as we didn't even get there until like 7:15, and it was well after 8:00 before we ate.

Melt in Cleveland already had long waits, but ever since the Cleveland episode of MvF aired, those waits have gotten even longer -- it's almost always at least an hour for a table at virtually any time of day, usually longer.

dude wearing a Murder City Devils shirt in that episode...at Melt...I went ape-shit

Man Vs Food went to Eagle Deli in Boston. There generally isn't too too bad of a wait there. Before and after the show. Plus his challange was 13 pounds of food, so who really wants to wait in line for that anyway

Was that the giant stacked burger where Youkilis was at?

Yeah...that episode was BS for that reason. All of a sudden Youkilis shows up, in a shirt and tie no less, to eat at a 6 dollar burger place, which..is decent..but not THAT grand in the scheme of things..

in other news Downey, CA on TV the other day with the oldest operating McDonalds...your stoked.

I've never seen any of these shows, but I'll assume at least one of them has come to Pittsburgh for Primantis. Everyone does and for good reason.

A quick Google:

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_V_Food/Episodes_Travel_Guides/Episode_Pittsburgh

Dunno what it's about, I'm at work.

the only place i know that's been on a show like this in TO was for one of those restaurant makeover shows. either way, they probably shouldn't have listened to a word they said for the reno's / menu change, because they ended up having to sell the place, and the new owners tried to keep it goin as is, and its just a flop. although they do have a great burger, everything else is pretty much shit.

I've never seen any of these shows, but I'll assume at least one of them has come to Pittsburgh for Primantis. Everyone does and for good reason.

A quick Google:

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_V_Food/Episodes_Travel_Guides/Episode_Pittsburgh

Dunno what it's about, I'm at work.

Sometimes I feel like I might be the only one that thinks putting french fries on your sandwich is seriously gross.