PO: CONAN O'BRIEN "And They Call Me Mad" 7-inch

Another Coco release on Third Man! Info:

[image]

Third Man Records presents a new release from the one and only Conan O’Brien. Recorded in Nashville at the Third Man studios this past June, the vinyl 7” is available now for pre-order in the Third Man Records online shop. “And They Call Me Mad?” is Conan’s hilarious improvised take on the Frankenstein legend. The B side of the single is an interview with Conan conducted by friend Jack White.

In addition to the regular release, 150 limited edition Tri-color 45s of the 7” were pressed. 100 copies will be sold only at Third Man Records shop in Nashville beginning at 12 noon on Tuesday, August 24th at a price of $100 a piece. All proceeds go to the charity, ReTune Nashville. The remaining 50 will be inserted in random mail-order for the 7”.

http://store.thirdmanrecords.com/conanobrien-andtheycallmemad7vinyl.aspx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered, along with the Carl Sagan 7". Yay novelty records!

I met the guy who runs Third Man at SXSW this year and he said they've sold something like 8,000 of those Carl Sagan 7-inches. INSANE.

I ordered 5 of them hoping for one of the limited ones. No wonder I didn't get one! That's what I get for ordering records like packs of baseball cards.