BLUE ALBUM/PINKERTON TOUR!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did do that after they came back. They toured with the get up kids

The Yahoo Outloud Tour! They did not play one song from Pinkerton at the show I went to. Mostly Green Album stuff with a few blue tracks thrown in.

This.

He mocked the LA crowd with the intro to "El Scorcho" then went into "Photograph" if I remember correctly.

The Yahoo Outloud Tour setlist was practically identical at every stop of the tour, so some of you dudes are remembering wrong. Here's how the show played out at the stop of the tour I went to in Milwaukee (and subsequently 99% of the other dates):

I Do

My Name Is Jonas

El Scorcho

You Gave Your Love To Me Softly

The Good Life

The Christmas Song

Island In The Sun

Don't Let Go

Hash Pipe

In The Garage

Tired Of Sex

Say It Ain't So

Buddy Holly

Undone (The Sweater Song)

Why Bother

Only In Dreams

Surf Wax America

Again, this was the setlist (in this exact order) for nearly the entire tour, although I think they jumbled up the songs slightly for the first and last few dates. But yeah, if you saw the Yahoo Outloud Tour, you definitely heard Pinkerton songs.

The Yahoo Outloud Tour setlist was practically identical at every stop of the tour, so some of you dudes are remembering wrong. Here's how the show played out at the stop of the tour I went to in Milwaukee (and subsequently 99% of the other dates):

I Do

My Name Is Jonas

El Scorcho

You Gave Your Love To Me Softly

The Good Life

The Christmas Song

Island In The Sun

Don't Let Go

Hash Pipe

In The Garage

Tired Of Sex

Say It Ain't So

Buddy Holly

Undone (The Sweater Song)

Why Bother

Only In Dreams

Surf Wax America

Again, this was the setlist (in this exact order) for nearly the entire tour, although I think they jumbled up the songs slightly for the first and last few dates. But yeah, if you saw the Yahoo Outloud Tour, you definitely heard Pinkerton songs.

Great setlist! I'd pay $45 + tax to hear "You Gave Your Love To Me Softly" alone.

I'd definitely like to see the first night of this tour (if they come to Ohio). I wonder if they'd ever consider playing that one song, Suzanne. I can't even remember where that song came from... a Kevin Smith movie soundtrack maybe? I just remember it becuase I have the deluxe edition of the blue album and it was covered by Midtown on that tribute to weezer that came out like 10 years ago.

I'd definitely like to see the first night of this tour (if they come to Ohio). I wonder if they'd ever consider playing that one song, Suzanne. I can't even remember where that song came from... a Kevin Smith movie soundtrack maybe? I just remember it becuase I have the deluxe edition of the blue album and it was covered by Midtown on that tribute to weezer that came out like 10 years ago.

Susanne is a b-side from the "Undone - The Sweater Song" single. It was also on the Mall Rats Soundtrack. Great track.

• 1 month later...