Virgil Dickerson

i am late to the virgil game. But, i picture him paying for these aforementioned craft beers in consigned records.

"good bartender, would you please pour me a tall pint of your best overly hopped ale. As payment, i shall offer you this fine phonographic record, it's of the earliest vintage and in near mint condition! If that is not agreeable i shall gladly give you the required coin next tuesday on the honor of house dickerson."

or maybe i don't know what i am talking about.

It speaks well to everyone here that no one has posted the "virgil will soon pay everyone back now that he's playing for the knicks." comments.

This is truly an awful post.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest unclerickey
i am late to the virgil game. But, i picture him paying for these aforementioned craft beers in consigned records.

"good bartender, would you please pour me a tall pint of your best overly hopped ale. As payment, i shall offer you this fine phonographic record, it's of the earliest vintage and in near mint condition! If that is not agreeable i shall gladly give you the required coin next tuesday on the honor of house dickerson."

or maybe i don't know what i am talking about.

It speaks well to everyone here that no one has posted the "virgil will soon pay everyone back now that he's playing for the knicks." comments.

This is truly an awful post.

I'm with you jesse, this guy's a bigger dummy than the first dummy.

The problem with the co-op was in everybody voting to press bad records, really bad terrible records that no one ever needed to hear. Ever.

That and Virgil was scene scum. Let's bring back street cred checks, huh?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest unclerickey

I don't even know what this means, but I'll take it as an insult. Allow me to hurl one back. Brooklyn sucks ya moron!

[image]

Are you kidding me with this crap? Grow up jerk.

On a lighter note, I won an auction from Virgil on eBay and I just sent him a message saying to take it out of my $30 credit for the co-op.

No, this is way better. I wonder if he'll do it?

No response yet. I expect something by Monday. Here is the message I sent him.

"Dear suburbanhomerecords,

I'd like to pay for this with my $30 credit from the co-op

1. Receive both This Charming Man and Bigwig records and after the release of those 2 records receive a refund of $30.00"