your experiences with RUN FOR COVER

this reminds me of the old championship vinyl debacle with the r'n'r/suicide file split.

my experience with rfc has to do with the agent record where they almost didn't have their records the day of their record release. eventually a box of covered test presses with marker blacking out the united labels came but still... pretty weird. my pre-order took months to arrive but it eventually did at least.

my main beef with some people putting out records is announcing things before anything is even in motion. i know that pre-orders help pay for things sometimes and i get that. but when you haven't even submitted an order to a plant all it does is lengthen the time people have to wait for their records while they sit fuming. we all know how slowly some plants work and how unpredictable they can be, so it just seems like a bad idea to rely on them for the time table of your release. i think this is a common error that should be considered more. anywho

I had placed an order on 8/24 and it was "processing" for a week and a half so I shot him an email. I got a reply within 10 minutes or so and my stuff arrived today. So I can't really complain about my experience, although I never did get the download codes for my purchases that the site said I'd get. But I'll just shoot him another email real quick.

I had placed an order on 8/24 and it was "processing" for a week and a half so I shot him an email. I got a reply within 10 minutes or so and my stuff arrived today. So I can't really complain about my experience, although I never did get the download codes for my purchases that the site said I'd get. But I'll just shoot him another email real quick.

Emailed you them. People ask about the acoustic 7" download codes all the time but it doesn't come with one. If we ever release it digitally everyone who ordered will get emailed a code.

Back to finishing off this mailorder.

Ya I am in the same boat, I sent a few emails asking about this but no luck. Need these great records to get in my truck! ;)

• 2 years later...

Once I ordered from them and waited two weeks without any update on my order. Emailed them three times. They responded a month after the order date, saying the item was out of stock when I ordered it (why was it up for order then.....?). They finally sent it, but the whole process took over a month.