Thrice-Alchemy Index getting repressed

311thrice

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes a lot of sense because I just bought an original press and while I DID get an amazing price for it, every original press I've purchased in the last 48 hours has ended up with a repress that I've discovered in the past 24-ish hours. Seriously. You can all expect a repress of Marilyn Manson's Mechanical Animals and Converge's No Heroes (which I've heard is already in the works).

What is happening to me?

No Heroes is being repressed?? I thought You Fail Me was going to be repressed next?

Nah man...the album Converge hasn't recorded yet is being repressed.

I KNOW you know something about this because there was a thread here that got deleted (I think) that mentioned this and you chimed in and then tre came up and was all like "shhhh" so yeah. Deathwish is up to something.

maybe i'm just remembering this wrong but didn't they make a big deal about them being limited to 3000 and that it would be only pressed once? and if they are repressing them why did they put the 1 thru 3000 marking on the backs? Seems like that implies that the product is limited to 3,000

Yes, Then they delayed them for a year to do all new artwork approved by the band........