PO: Inception [soundtrack] LP /1000 on clear vinyl

Where's the best place to order this? The other sites look kinda shady. Any problems?

I ordered from Elusive Disc with no problems. They ship well and have a very friendly and helpful customer service staff. Two phone call rings and you are through to someone. I think Elusive takes PayPal but I had to use my Debit Card because I ordered when they weren't in stock yet so TDK and Inception were considered preorders.

Discogs user "_jackie_" may have cracked the code of what the difference is between a first press of this and the new repress. She states in the new Discogs Inception submission that the first press had "faded gray" labels where this new press has black. Can anyone confirm this?

Or maybe she left her first press sleeve sitting in the sun too long...

Discogs user "_jackie_" may have cracked the code of what the difference is between a first press of this and the new repress. She states in the new Discogs Inception submission that the first press had "faded gray" labels where this new press has black. Can anyone confirm this?

This ebayer claims to be selling a 1st press. In picture 3 the labels do look sort of gray. The pics of the current pressing show the labels as rich black.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=331540879797

finally caved and ordered Inception from elusivedisc. I was holding out for the rumored Mondo press cause I wanted some cooler artwork/variant but I didn't wanna regret it in case this is truly about to go OOP again

The Dark Knight was 24.99....why is it already $32 and up on the same sites now?

I was wondering the same thing. I guess this repress was more limited than we thought

finally caved and ordered Inception from elusivedisc. I was holding out for the rumored Mondo press cause I wanted some cooler artwork/variant but I didn't wanna regret it in case this is truly about to go OOP again

I was wondering the same thing. I guess this repress was more limited than we thought

Shit, I really don't want to pay $37 after shipping.