PO: Inception [soundtrack] LP /1000 on clear vinyl

good luck with that. never received anything that marvelio 'shipped' before.....

I just ordered Interstellar from him and got it perfectly fine and within a day of ordering. Like its been stated YMMV.

Ive been waiting on this day for sooooo long. I really hope CD pulls through with my order. Better order before the rest of the internet finds out.

EDIT: Elusives page says Stock available again! Repress Coming Soon! Preorder now! So Im guessing that potential Mondo press is happening? 

EDIT: Elusives page says Stock available again! Repress Coming Soon! Preorder now! So Im guessing that potential Mondo press is happening? 

I ordered from Elusive Disc, I took this above to mean that these titles are being repressed and is coming in soon, hopefully they ship this week. I don't think Mondo has really confirmed that Inception or TDK is coming. I think Justin said he is looking into it. 

I'm curious if these represses will be on the WaterTower label like the Batman Begins (Hot Topic Press) and the Dark Knight Rises presses and Man Of Steel rather than Warner/Reprise (Inception) and Warner Sunset (The Dark Knight) like before. 

I asked about it in SSD chat. I was told that The Dark Knight is from Warner and Inception is from Reprise. That's what I was told.