PO: Inception [soundtrack] LP /1000 on clear vinyl

It's about the music to me so I could give two shits if the press's are the same what a stupid thing to get hung up on.

Um... what? Who are you directing this at? Everyone here is on the same page and wants the sound quality to be improved over the first press. This isn't the Brand New thread.

Yep, all the way through the record and it sounds great. Tiny bits of popping in small spaces, but I think that's just because it was pressed over at GZ Media and also because the score is a really quiet one for the most part.

Still, why wouldn't they make that last little noise a locked groove? Totally missed opportunity.

the dude complaining about how the first and second press look the same and is butt hurt over not being able to tell them apart... what does Brand New have to do with this?

I'm not fucking butthurt. Was just stating a small opinion, no one I'm too hung up on either. Just seemed silly to me. But Jesus Christ maybe next time I won't say shit about it. Fuckig VC, I shouldn't be surprised anymore.

Man, why is EVERYONE so pissy? Give me a break. Anyway, I received both of these (Inception and TDK) and they both sound good and I compared both Dark Knights (1st press and new press) and they are exactly the same down to matrix grooves.

Because it's monday and some of us didn't get everything we wanted for RSD or over spent to get it and found it cheaper today... or because it's monday.

Ordered this from Marvelio through Amazon on April 13th.  It shipped the 17th, and it says it'll be here sometime between April 20th and May 8th.  This kind of confuses me because it's shipping from Pennsylvania.  I'm pretty sure it shouldn't take that long from something to get from PA to OH.

Moral of the story: I should have just had patience and waited until Amazon put their copies up.  Oh well, I don't mind the wait, it's just the somewhat long wait time confuses me.

Ordered this from Marvelio through Amazon on April 13th. It shipped the 17th, and it says it'll be here sometime between April 20th and May 8th. This kind of confuses me because it's shipping from Pennsylvania. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't take that long from something to get from PA to OH.

Moral of the story: I should have just had patience and waited until Amazon put their copies up. Oh well, I don't mind the wait, it's just the somewhat long wait time confuses me.

Amazon estimates are generic and usually way off.

Got mine a few days ago with a pretty bad seam split, which I usually don't care about but Amazon is so good about sending replacements that I went for it because I'd like this release to be in top notch shape. Anyway, it sounds amazing. "Time" is just one of the greatest songs of all time. Need to decide if I want TDK, too.

Ordered this from Marvelio through Amazon on April 13th. It shipped the 17th, and it says it'll be here sometime between April 20th and May 8th. This kind of confuses me because it's shipping from Pennsylvania. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't take that long from something to get from PA to OH.

Moral of the story: I should have just had patience and waited until Amazon put their copies up. Oh well, I don't mind the wait, it's just the somewhat long wait time confuses me.

I got mine today from them