Bad Religion......

KR Europe may be getting them, but the final price won't be too far off. Cost of $199 is the same, and even shipping these by freight overseas, it's about $30-50 per box when shipped in huge quantities. Then there's import taxes that have to be factored in, VAT on the sale...you're not too far off, unfortunately.

We're still waiting word for this, but when all tallied, up, it's going to be close to that price tag, unfortunately.

This Sucks :(

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there been any mention of digital downloads coming with these? I want Into the Unknown on my iPod (as crazy as that sounds).

Good question!

Digital downloads sure are easier than needle dropping the vinyl to digital.

I'm gonna bite the bullet and order this. I haven't bought any records in over a month so I don't feel so bad dropping this kind of cash all at once this time around.

KR Europe may be getting them, but the final price won't be too far off. Cost of $199 is the same, and even shipping these by freight overseas, it's about $30-50 per box when shipped in huge quantities. Then there's import taxes that have to be factored in, VAT on the sale...you're not too far off, unfortunately.

We're still waiting word for this, but when all tallied, up, it's going to be close to that price tag, unfortunately.

This Sucks :(

Just as i thought ....this box set was always geared up towards the American Market

I wouldn't lose sleep over this.. it'll take years to sell out ($200+ price tag, 3000 units, America only market) it'll go the way of the Rancid Dominoes Fall boxset.. nowhere

But the Rancid box was just a shitty deal. Way overpriced for what it was, and I personally wasn't too impressed with the album itself (let alone $150 impressed).

Bad Religion, on the other hand are a much bigger band. This box also has 14 albums, which works out to ~$14 per. Some of which aren't easily found individually, let alone for that price tag. Not bad at all.

While I don't believe it'll sell out anytime soon, I'd still imagine it's going places.

I wouldn't lose sleep over this.. it'll take years to sell out ($200+ price tag, 3000 units, America only market) it'll go the way of the Rancid Dominoes Fall boxset.. nowhere

But the Rancid box was just a shitty deal. Way overpriced for what it was, and I personally wasn't too impressed with the album itself (let alone $150 impressed).

Bad Religion, on the other hand are a much bigger band. This box also has 14 albums, which works out to ~$14 per. Some of which aren't easily found individually, let alone for that price tag. Not bad at all.

While I don't believe it'll sell out anytime soon, I'd still imagine it's going places.

Agreed definitely a easier sell than the Rancid box set. It's more bang for your buck by far.

HUGE difference. 14 color vinyl LP's Compared to 3 Lp's and a few discs! Really it was for 1 2xLP and an extra ...... Rancid was WAY WAY out of price range. Rancid should have been about 49.99 (and I still wouldn't have bought it)

Totally agree. I read the description of the rancid box set once and never looked at it again. Still wouldn't be worth it for $49.99.