The Gaslight Anthem to release a new 7" on Nov 26

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has literally not been a post about the actual music in this thread from anyone who has recieved it.

Just color and how much it's going for on Ebay and that shit.

I just find that amusing ahaha

It's a pretty average cover that I'm 99% sure I've heard before, with a b-side that was released with the album. I didn't think much needed to be said regarding the songs.

There has literally not been a post about the actual music in this thread from anyone who has recieved it.

Just color and how much it's going for on Ebay and that shit.

I just find that amusing ahaha

It's a pretty average cover that I'm 99% sure I've heard before, with a b-side that was released with the album. I didn't think much needed to be said regarding the songs.

Not to mention S1D is pretty consistent with the quality of their vinyl

• 2 weeks later...
whats gonna be great is when this first batch sell out and they do a second batch and they're somehow different, ink is lighter, vinyl is different(which will most likely happen) or whatever.

As pointed out in the TGA forum, there's actually a typo in the lyric sheet for "She Loves You" (i.e., the chorus is printed as "would better baby would we be for worse" instead of "would WE be for better baby would we be for worse."

I wonder if they'll correct this in subsequent pressings; I doubt it in light of the fact that Side One is trying to avoid ebay price gouging.

So what's up with the European pressing? Is there a major diffrence? What's the deal????

Large hole instead of small hole. Full size fold over sleeve but without that tab thing that's on the US versions. Black sleeve but different ink colors. I don't remember seeing anything that identified it as an import pressing ("made in", etc.)

• 2 weeks later...