How many trick or treaters did you get?

mcm1610

we used to get 70-80 kids and have to turn our light off early because we ran out of candy. the last couple years, we've overbought and had some left over.

i live in a good neighborhood, and it seems like the majority of trick-or-treaters drive up in cars from the bad neighborhoods.

We got at least 100 kids.
You're in the North Buffalo area, right? I'm just on the other side of Kenmore and got next to nothing. Grew up by Lindbergh Elementary where it seemed like there was a neverending flow of kids.

No, I live in the Village of Lancaster. Our neighborhood has a lot of young families

got around 40 i would say. worse turnout than last year. i live in a cul de sac and no one on my street passed out candy. maybe 3 houses so most of the kids would pass our street and keep going.

also trick or treating was from 6 to 7:30....i always thought it was 3 hours. i also remember running from house to house ignoring the sidewalks.

one time a buddy and i went out with pillow cases and we had it about half full when these two older kids came up behind us to steal our bags. they got my buddies bag pretty quickly but the guy who tried to get mine didn't know who he was messing with. when he tried to take it i had fallin over and still holding the bag he drug me about 30 feet until he finally let go. motherfucker was not going to get my candy.

I put out a sign advising kids to visit the produce section of their local grocery store. Then I went to a friends to watch the Saints game and drink wine.

The sign was still intact when I returned. Hopefully I got through to at least one kid.

Dang, that sounds like risky business. While I don't disagree with the suggestion I would be a little concerned that by the time I got home my house would be covered in eggs (or worse).

Anyways, as for the original question, I had zero trick or treaters. I live in a condominium complex that is mainly inhabited by younger single people or young couples so there are very, very few children about. Actually, now that I think about it I've been living here over five years and not once have I had a trick or treater come by.

also trick or treating was from 6 to 7:30....i always thought it was 3 hours.

You guys have designated times? Around here, it's pretty consistent, but nothing official. Beginning around 5:30, it's parents with babies/young kids, and that goes until around 7:30, at which point the older kids begin coming around. (Many of whom weren't even in costume. Boo!)