RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

this guy is using another account on here, or at least one he is currently using before he switches to another one. this makes at least the third different account he has used on the board. His username now is thekentuckykid, so be weary. http://vinylcollective.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5739

also got another address he is using:

Alexis Taylor

613 Box Branch Circle

St. Johns, FL 32073 or 32259

he actually gave me two different zip codes, giving me the second one (32259) after realizing the first one wasn’t right. Not surprising, the 32073 zip is for Orange Park, FL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

he burned through another account here pretty quickly after i easily put two and two together. registered the account in April but didn't start posting till July after his 'thekentuckykid' user name was outed. the new user name is/was 'csaucer22'. he registered the same name over on DF too. made the account yesterday probably to make himself appear more legit. http://deadformat.net/user/csaucer22

offered to buy some things from someone here, asked stuff to be held for him then never paid. his DF account says he is from Florida. he has now deleted his csaucer22 username after he was named in the bad sellers/traders/buyers thread for the actions stated above and i questioned whether or not he is musicinvenis11 in that thread.

• 2 weeks later...

So I think we have another ebay alias on our hands. rebrecords1

Guy won three records from me on ebay on Wednesday night. Today I get a message

Dear victmofadriveby,

hey could you send me a paypal invoice or email me your paypal address and the total as it is not letting me pay thru here . my paypal is [email protected] and my email is [email protected] thanks !

- rebrecords1

Then I checked the address

rebellion records

birch branch circle

jacksonville FL 32259

United States

Says hes been a member since June 17th. I told him I sent an invoice on ebay already with updated shipping and all, and I don't do ebay transactions outside of ebay. So if this who I think this is, just pay for the records and I'll ship the next day. Simple. Really don't need to keep this thread going.

Dear victmofadriveby,

hey could you send me a paypal invoice or email me your paypal address and the total as it is not letting me pay thru here . my paypal is [email protected] and my email is [email protected] thanks !

- rebrecords1

rebellion records

birch branch circle

jacksonville FL 32259

United States

Says hes been a member since June 17th. I told him I sent an invoice on ebay already with updated shipping and all, and I don't do ebay transactions outside of ebay. So if this who I think this is, just pay for the records and I'll ship the next day. Simple. Really don't need to keep this thread going.

that's definitely him. how many different addresses can this guy possibly have at his disposal. that's at least the fourth different one. that address is not real, look it up on mapquest. that address he gave you is a combination of ones he has used that other people have mentioned in this thread.

and if what he is saying is actually true about ebay not letting him pay through their checkout process, it's because his email accounts have a red flag on them or his paypal account has been suspended. how they let him register a new ebay account with the same email is ridiculous though. if i were you i would just file a non paying bidder complaint right now and cancel the transaction. the guy will never pay no matter what he says. plus since the address is not legit, if you ship it to that address you're opening yourself up to a paypal dispute and you'll be out some money from shipping.

rebellion records

birch branch circle

jacksonville FL 32259

United States

that's definitely him. how many different addresses can this guy possibly have at his disposal. that's at least the fourth different one. that address is not real, look it up on mapquest. that address he gave you is a combination of ones he has used that other people have mentioned in this thread.

and if what he is saying is actually true about ebay not letting him pay through their checkout process, it's because his email accounts have a red flag on them or his paypal account has been suspended. how they let him register a new ebay account with the same email is ridiculous though. if i were you i would just file a non paying bidder complaint right now and cancel the transaction. the guy will never pay no matter what he says. plus since the address is not legit, if you ship it to that address you're opening yourself up to a paypal dispute and you'll be out some money from shipping.

Ah shit will do. Thanks!

he burned through another account here pretty quickly after i easily put two and two together. registered the account in April but didn't start posting till July after his 'thekentuckykid' user name was outed. the new user name is/was 'csaucer22'. he registered the same name over on DF too. made the account yesterday probably to make himself appear more legit. http://deadformat.net/user/csaucer22

offered to buy some things from someone here, asked stuff to be held for him then never paid. his DF account says he is from Florida. he has now deleted his csaucer22 username after he was named in the bad sellers/traders/buyers thread for the actions stated above and i questioned whether or not he is musicinvenis11 in that thread.

A dude mentioned this over in a thread he started on DF and I asked him point blank if he was it. If you search his name, FB, and a lot of things come up.

http://www.deadformat.net/topic.php?id=35763

Would hate to alienate someone who is not him.

A dude mentioned this over in a thread he started on DF and I asked him point blank if he was it. If you search his name, FB, and a lot of things come up.

http://www.deadformat.net/topic.php?id=35763

Would hate to alienate someone who is not him.

still highly suspicious since has yet to even attempt to clear his name here. he just bailed once he was questioned about being musicinveins. to me musicinveins' MO is all over this. everything adds up; the not paying for shit after he agrees to buy something and asks the stuff to be held for him for days on end, Florida, a repetive number in the user name, him bailing after being outed, some kind of BS excuse for not paying for things.

musicinveins is the ultimate bullshit spinner. which that story he gave over on DF could easily be. it even sounds similar to an excuse someone else gave on here a while ago for never shipping out records in a trade or a sale. so he could have just copied that story.

that name he gave over there could actually be his real name and where he says his lives could be where he actually lives. it's already known the shipping addresses he uses are either bogus or of some relative/friend of his.

Another alias:

will taylor

266 Bonnlyn drive

ORANGE PARK, FL 32073

United States

This guy bought my stuff on ebay and claimed to have never received it. Jerk.

so now he's upgraed to actually paying for shit but scamming people of out the records and money. great. what was his name on ebay? that's the more important thing.

i don't understand his motive for "wanting" to pay for stuff and then not doing it. what does he get out of it? just seems like a waste of time for everyone. I feel like there's gotta be something behind it. Can anyone explain that?

I think it's more of a mental thing for the guy. He's probably broke, but really wants alot of stuff, so he convinces himself he'll eventually have the money and screws people over.

Not defending him, he's still a shitbag.

Another alias:

will taylor

266 Bonnlyn drive

ORANGE PARK, FL 32073

United States

so now he's upgraed to actually paying for shit but scamming people of out the records and money. great. what was his name on ebay? that's the more important thing.

Doesn't really matter on this Ebay name anymore because he bidded on my stuff around 3 times with 3 different names and then deleted all accounts.

Doesn't really matter on this Ebay name anymore because he bidded on my stuff around 3 times with 3 different names and then deleted all accounts.

yes it does matter so myself along with everyone else can add the name to our blocked bidders list. what were the three names? it also helps because he makes names similar to each other, so there might be clues found in those old names to new ones he makes.

yes it does matter so myself along with everyone else can add the name to our blocked bidders list. what were the three names? it also helps because he makes names similar to each other, so there might be clues found in those old names to new ones he makes.

My bad, there was only 2 actually: overboardtosaytheleast and tobefreeforonce

Another alias:

will taylor

266 Bonnlyn drive

ORANGE PARK, FL 32073

United States

crap. he won a record from me and never paid, nor did i receive any communication, even though i sent him several emails. I ended up canceling the transaction.

how long ago did this happen? those names were posted in this thread months ago.

how long ago did this happen? those names were posted in this thread months ago.

tobefreeforonce --> that was it. I think it was for a Bouncing Souls Live at Generation Records on red. won it easily and never paid. that was around the end of May.

Yup, Just sold my Glassjaw 7" a week ago and sure enough it was to Rebrecords1

rebellion records

birch branch circle

jacksonville FL 32259

United States

He had 1 positive feedback when he bid on my record, and he has gotten another positive feed back from someone else, yet I have received no payment or communication. I wish I saw this thread sooner.