RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

I wonder what he thinks when everyone insults him here.

I feel bad for you man, give me your paypal let me help you out so you can buy records and actually pay for them.

his paypal email has been posted in here. it's some @comcast account. pretty much everything he uses has been posted here but he still manages to slip through the cracks on almost everyone.

So I just got off the phone with ebay to report him and open 3 unpaid item cases. For those of you not aware you CAN cancel the transaction solely on your behalf, but if you do without the buyers permission, ebay keeps the final value credit fee. So if your item sold for say $100 you might be out $13. Otherwise you have to open an unpaid item case(s) and then wait four days and see if they pay.

My problem is he provided a fake address. So apparently you have to add a tracking number as proof and hope when (if?) you're shit makes it back to you USPS doesn't fuck it up. Great >:(

So I just got off the phone with ebay to report him and open 3 unpaid item cases. For those of you not aware you CAN cancel the transaction solely on your behalf, but if you do without the buyers permission, ebay keeps the final value credit fee. So if your item sold for say $100 you might be out $13. Otherwise you have to open an unpaid item case(s) and then wait four days and see if they pay.

My problem is he provided a fake address. So apparently you have to add a tracking number as proof and hope when (if?) you're shit makes it back to you USPS doesn't fuck it up. Great >:(

and is ebay/paypal going to credit your shipping as well?

Not all of it since I only charged $4. I just hope I get to cancel the transaction.

so thisismyrevengeonallofyou won and paid for one of my records on ebay

am I just setting myself up for a scam if I send it (with delivery confirmation)?

That is not the guy from FL. It's the guy from the Bronx. The problem with him is not paying, and cancelling bids - and not sending shit that people buy. I'd say if he pays, he's good. It's the fact that he never pays is the problem.

Not all of it since I only charged $4. I just hope I get to cancel the transaction.[/quote

eBay knows this guy well enough that if you give a few of his past banned names and ask why they can't protect you they will give you a final fee credit. They have for me. Ask for a supervisor and recite enough history from this thread. eBay is seriously doing a disservice and they know it. Good luck.

Not all of it since I only charged $4. I just hope I get to cancel the transaction.[/quote

eBay is seriously doing a disservice and they know it.

if they actually cared they would flat out ban this guy's IP addresses. they're just doing retroactive damage control to keep their sellers, a.k.a their profit source, coming back.

Not all of it since I only charged $4. I just hope I get to cancel the transaction.

eBay knows this guy well enough that if you give a few of his past banned names and ask why they can't protect you they will give you a final fee credit. They have for me. Ask for a supervisor and recite enough history from this thread. eBay is seriously doing a disservice and they know it. Good luck.

Cool man thanks! I have had the cases opened for a few days now so I'll just close it tomorrow or Sunday. I'll know for the future.

aliasagent1180 bid on some of my records totalling $80.50." they have no feed back and have been a member since july 26th. they also have the "11" haha. i messaged them and explained what happened a few months ago and i'm sure they won't answer, and if they don't i'm blocking their bids cause i NEED to get this money right when the auctions end and don't have time to fuck around with ebay before i leave for school.

aliasagent1180 bid on some of my records totalling $80.50." they have no feed back and have been a member since july 26th. they also have the "11" haha. i messaged them and explained what happened a few months ago and i'm sure they won't answer, and if they don't i'm blocking their bids cause i NEED to get this money right when the auctions end and don't have time to fuck around with ebay before i leave for school.

they shouldve never taken away the sellers ability to leave negatives.

Agreed. 100%. I knew that it was pretty much all downhill around that place from that moment on. Now sellers deal with this, and call centre geniuses deciding where other people's money goes without a care in the world.

..and the shareholders rake off the profits. I'm sure they're all very happy come year-end.

Yeah, they really screw over the sellers. It's ridiculous. I haven't looked into this new "seller protection" but buyers have way too much power compared to the sellers. quit being stupid, eBay! Please!

Paypal should open up their own auction site and tell eBay to F off. The lesser of two evils IMO

they shouldve never taken away the sellers ability to leave negatives.

Agreed. 100%. I knew that it was pretty much all downhill around that place from that moment on. Now sellers deal with this, and call centre geniuses deciding where other people's money goes without a care in the world.

..and the shareholders rake off the profits. I'm sure they're all very happy come year-end.

Yeah, they really screw over the sellers. It's ridiculous. I haven't looked into this new "seller protection" but buyers have way too much power compared to the sellers. quit being stupid, eBay! Please!

Paypal should open up their own auction site and tell eBay to F off. The lesser of two evils IMO