RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

ugh dude just bid over on $100 worth of stuff. I dont think it will let me delete bids within mins of auctions end.

EDIT: Make that over $200 in bids with the

Member id notlettingsadnesswintoday and rebrecords1

I swear i think its got 2 other ones bidding on my stuff too... Guess i'll find out when it ends. If this dude stiffs me, i swear im gonna drive to his house and kick him in the nuts.

unfortunately he is most likely bidding on your stuff out of spite, and will continue to do so until his death. for whatever reason he is targeting you. he is making it a point to bid on your stuff and not pay to cause you as much aggrivation as possible and be as big of an annoyance as possible. not because he has any desire to have the records.

to show how obsessed he is, i was one of the people to get him banned on limited pressing for bidding and never paying. then he started smiting me here into oblivion. not that i care about my karma, but i started out positive 100 something, and he got me down to where i am now in like two or three days by smiting me every hour with all of his accounts. he probably made accounts just to smite me. once he got me down to -100 something i got a pm from an account with zero posts registered that day along the lines of "maybe now your reputation is as tarnished as mine and i ruined you like you ruined me." i think the user name was 'ialwayswin'

Hes got some serious issues with "winning". He should be banned from the internedz. He should also be admitted to a mental health clinic too.

All you people who got stiffed also need to file a report on ebay like I will. This is just plain stupid.

ugh dude just bid over on $100 worth of stuff. I dont think it will let me delete bids within mins of auctions end.

EDIT: Make that over $200 in bids with the

Member id notlettingsadnesswintoday and rebrecords1

I swear i think its got 2 other ones bidding on my stuff too... Guess i'll find out when it ends. If this dude stiffs me, i swear im gonna drive to his house and kick him in the nuts.

unfortunately he is most likely bidding on your stuff out of spite, and will continue to do so until his death. for whatever reason he is targeting you. he is making it a point to bid on your stuff and not pay to cause you as much aggrivation as possible and be as big of an annoyance as possible. not because he has any desire to have the records.

to show how obsessed he is, i was one of the people to get him banned on limited pressing for bidding and never paying. then he started smiting me here into oblivion. not that i care about my karma, but i started out positive 100 something, and he got me down to where i am now in like two or three days by smiting me every hour with all of his accounts. he probably made accounts just to smite me. once he got me down to -100 something i got a pm from an account with zero posts registered that day along the lines of "maybe now your reputation is as tarnished as mine and i ruined you like you ruined me." i think the user name was 'ialwayswin'

I think you're right dude.

ha and after you posted I got a ridiculous bid from thisismyrevengeonallofyou

have no idea if its him since the auction just started. But I'll delete it nonetheless.

So after almost all auctions end. Both his accounts won almost $300 worth of stuff, oh joy. hooray for relisting if he doesnt pay. more of a pain than anything. I even defended this dude in the beginning of this thread.

He did have another account bidding too

bonghitsinthefaceof5-0

Shipping Address:

aiyana taylor II

12826 julington forest dr east

jacksonville, FL 32258

United States

(904) 268-4359

I check this thread every once in a while and holy shit this dude has some serious issues. To spend this much time just fucking with people for no reason is absolutely psychotic. Ive never sold anything on ebay and may not ever try to if ebay cant stop people from doing shit like this. It really sounds like this dude needs to be admitted. This is just bizarre.

Just to clarify, these are 2 different shitheads.

Rick Angley is the Bronx, NY - 2011revengeisbest and thisismyrevengeonallofyou

Will Taylor, et al is from S. Florida - bonghitsinthefaceof5-0, rebrecords1, notlettingsadnesswintoday, ialwayswin, etc.

I simply re-listed my items as I don't expect to be paid.

here's the rick angley story if anyone's curious (in the comments on the link)

http://www.nypolitics.com/2008/05/12/ny-lawmaker-urges-banks-to-maintain-foreclosed-properties/

and a facebook group about it:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/justiceforchucka/

i don't know what's true and what's fabricated. all i know is he's a piece of shit when it comes to ripping people off online. i haven't dealt with him but i've dealt with the dude from florida before. i had to file a claim--he paid on the last possible day so i had to send him the 7" he bought. i took a ton of pictures, packed the fuck out of it, and got DC to cover my ass. luckily he didn't try anything though. just sketchy.

Make sure you cancel the transactions as well or file a non payment claim so you can get your money back.

How does one do that?

Go to the right of the auction in my ebay where it says "leave feedback" or "send invoice" and click "more actions". Go to "resolve a Problem and then cancel the transaction. Both parties have to agree but after like four days or so it will just cancel it and you'll get all your fees back.

How does one do that?

Go to the right of the auction in my ebay where it says "leave feedback" or "send invoice" and click "more actions". Go to "resolve a Problem and then cancel the transaction. Both parties have to agree but after like four days or so it will just cancel it and you'll get all your fees back.

Thanks! I never had to do this before.

Here is another one of his new names:

notlettingsadnesswintoday

william tayled

266 maderina

orange park FL 32073

United States

I just got a package from that address. I sold a blue copy of Title Fight - Shed to him, i dont even know, a 3 or 4 months ago? The deal was cash + trade for a black copy. I finally got the black copy but both the jacket and inner sleeve have seam splits and bent corners. But hey at least the record plays fine. Guy is still a fucking prick though. He told me he sent this out 3 or 4 separate times. I guess he just finally decided to send it.

whoa, he just ordered stuff from my store haha. When I saw the

"William Taylor

266 bonnlyn drive

Orange Park, FL 32073

United States" I bugged out. Couldn't believe that it was the same address and dude that screwed me over before. Kid is an enigma.

if i were you i would refund him right now. since he's been bidding on your stuff and not paying and you've been calling him out here, odds are he found your store through your signature. he definitely reads this thread daily. he might file a paypal claim for not receiving the package or for damaged goods. something which he has done to someone here, filing a paypal claim even though he received the package, and won.