Voting

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you don't, you have no right to complain. and we all know that everyone on this board loooooves to complain.

A friend of mine never votes. If he starts complaining about what's going on I'm going to interrupt him and say "You didn't vote shut up" for the next two years.

Plus I voted and feel good even if everyone I voted for didn't win.

Fucking thank God Alexi Giannoulias did not win. Pretty much the only reason I voted was to make sure he didn't win.

i don't think the ILDP could have picked a worse candidate

i never heard of this guy prior to this thread, and i just read his wiki bio. i'm genuinely curious....what makes him so terrible?

i don't think the ILDP could have picked a worse candidate

i never heard of this guy prior to this thread, and i just read his wiki bio. i'm genuinely curious....what makes him so terrible?

he's not terrible, he's just corrupt. the bank his family owns approved loans, took campaign money and made money off of investments from convicted chicago gangsters. he ran with the blagojevich crew, as well.

he's not terrible, he's just corrupt. the bank his family owns approved loans, took campaign money and made money off of investments from convicted chicago gangsters. he ran with the blagojevich crew, as well.

ooohhhh ok, gotcha. wikipedia was lacking in that sort of information. damn them.