Voting

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not registered in illinois, but please, if you are an illinois resident, go vote for pat quinn.

bill brady is way way way too scary.

he believes that bringing god into public schools is a fundamental, lowering the minimum wage a whole dollar, banning abortions (even in cases of rape and incest), is against gay marriage, not to mention civil unions and, as if you needed any more reason not to vote for this guy, he filed a bill that would support the mass euthanasia of dogs and cats by way of a gas chamber (and received so much crap for it that he now backs as far away from the bill as possible).

seriously.

also, coloradoans, please vote against the definition of a person amendment. a 1 day old fetus does not have the same rights as you or i. it does not have the right to bear arms, or to freedom of speech.

i'm not registered in illinois, but please, if you are an illinois resident, go vote for pat quinn.

he believes that bringing god into public schools is a fundamental, lowering the minimum wage a whole dollar, banning abortions (even in cases of rape and incest), is against gay marriage, not to mention civil unions and, as if you needed any more reason not to vote for this guy, he filed a bill that would support the mass euthanasia of dogs and cats by way of a gas chamber (and received so much crap for it that he now backs as far away from the bill as possible).

seriously.

also, coloradoans, please vote against the definition of a person amendment. a 1 day old fetus does not have the same rights as you or i. it does not have the right to bear arms, or to freedom of speech.

senate seat?

seriously.

senate seat?

governor, and it doesn't seem huge but our last elected governor was kind of an ass with no integrity, not to mention corrupt.

not registered to, will never.

pointless voting republican in massachusetts anyways.

don't understand this thought process. i bet there are a couple thousand people who think exactly that and if they just got off their asses and voted, it might make a difference.

and for the record this election season has really pissed me off. nothing but negative ad campaigns and statements to the press. we should demand more substance from our politicians instead of them needing to resort to name-calling to garner votes from impressionable minds. so shitty.

and for the record this election season has really pissed me off. nothing but negative ad campaigns and statements to the press. we should demand more substance from our politicians instead of them needing to resort to name-calling to garner votes from impressionable minds. so shitty.

This. I had my absentee ballot ready to go and said fuck it because the whole process just fucking sucks. Plus, I live in Florida.

...and for those who say I can't complain because I didn't vote...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Isn't that what it's all about? ???

Besides, no one really has to listen/care.

not registered to, will never.

pointless voting republican in massachusetts anyways.

don't understand this thought process. i bet there are a couple thousand people who think exactly that and if they just got off their asses and voted, it might make a difference.

that's not really my reasoning for not voting, just doesn't hurt the situation.

i get pissed when people say "your one vote matters" -- no it doesn't and it will never matter. it is true that if everyone who felt like this started voting it would matter, but what I singularly do will have no effect.

i get pissed when people say "your one vote matters" -- no it doesn't and it will never matter. it is true that if everyone who felt like this started voting it would matter, but what I singularly do will have no effect.

i think that logic is really flawed. if you want your vote to matter, why not vote and try and get others to vote?*

*that is instead of complaining about your vote never mattering