the most humorous band you ever watched

because i didn't have a chance to watch many band concert like you guys and english is not my native or i didn't excellent in english.

but i believe some of the bands i ever watched maybe a humorus band. i mean a band who is funny and play a joke on the stage but id didn't get.

please share me what is/are the most humorous band you ever watched and what's the joke they show or make you laugh.

sorry if the word 'humorous' is not match with this thread title but i assume you get what i try to write.

let's hare....

:)

edited : let's share. thanks to reset smith for the reminder....

;D

tenement: guitarist was doing an obnoxious solo (note: the rest of the band had already left the stage) and after about 3 minutes of boos, a fan (i.e., someone in the crowd, not a tenement fan) reached up and unplugged his guitar. in a manner of speaking, that performance might have been a joke, at least for a screeching weasel crowd...

otherwise, pretty boy thorson/the slow death are usually pretty entertaining, in a "he's clearly had a few too many" kind of way. if only they opened every show at the triple rock...

Fuck yes to the Tenement one. I fucking love Amos's jams, but I've seen people who aren't into it get all pissy and its always funny.

Cock ESP was probably the funniest performance I've seen. Weirdest band ever.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':yvd81e7a]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':yvd81e7a]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

tenement: guitarist was doing an obnoxious solo (note: the rest of the band had already left the stage) and after about 3 minutes of boos, a fan (i.e., someone in the crowd, not a tenement fan) reached up and unplugged his guitar. in a manner of speaking, that performance might have been a joke, at least for a screeching weasel crowd...

otherwise, pretty boy thorson/the slow death are usually pretty entertaining, in a "he's clearly had a few too many" kind of way. if only they opened every show at the triple rock...

get him to tell some Charlie Awesome stories. those are the best.

request the "boner popsicle"

GWAR

Most recent example.

"After this next song! You'll never have to worry about Sarah Palin being your President....... EVEEEEER AAAAAGGGGAIN!"

*Que the decapitation of Sarah Palin who then sprays fake blood into the audience for 3 minutes*

If that doesn't at least make you smile, you're dead inside.

Ohhhh back when I saw Minus the Bear, some fucking band...SUBTLE...was ridiculous(ly hilarious). The lead singer was rapping like Bone Thugs n Harmony and he had some statue painted to look like a referee and continually caressed the bald head. Also, he had an ammo/bullet strap across his chest full of plastic forks which he used to throw at us.

I gave him props after he tapped some kid on the head with his foot while he was texting against the stage. I would have just kicked him in the face.

Hmmm....

(my computer is not showing the video, but can you guys see it?)

cock esp were terrifying when i saw them!

i had already gotten clocked with a mic stand by twodeadsluts onegoodfuck, so i was kind of cowering in the back during cock esp. as i remember it, their singer shoved a ton of beads up her vag and peed all over the floor. then someone punched her (by accident?) and knocked a tooth out and she started bleeding and screaming everywhere, specifically where i was standing in the back. i had to shake her off i was so creeped, she was more or less naked the whole time too. also, they were throwing a plastic christmas reindeer at the crowd the entire time.

actually, i guess that all is pretty funny.

i'm a huge fan of gimmic/novelty acts... so besides the bigger acts like gwar, the aquabats, weird al, heres my favorite

treephort (ska/punk/synth/pop punk from GA) - i dont think i've ever seen a band more ridiculous than them.. ever.

nasty disaster (over the top metal parody act from CT... i think one of the dudes from AC is in it)

BERET! (frenchman stereotype-core from NY/Philly)

PowerPoint (corporate hardcore from Brooklyn... who have franchises in like 3 other states now too.. complete with powerpoint presentations on singing along, and how to dance to their songs)

atom and his package (synth punk from PA)

Harry & the Potters (the original harry potter themed indie rock band from MA)

Math the Band (the bastard child of anderew wk and Atom goren from RI)