Further Seems Forever - Acoustic 7" avail now

jhulud

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon is Down is probably my favorite album ever.

+1

This has been my favorite album since I got it in the mail in 2001. I was lucky to hear about FSF when they started and I followed them fanatically through every year. I thought the original line up had something special and that TMID had an original sound.

That said, a two-song 7" that doesn't include any new material doesn't seem like a smart way to warm fans back up to the band.

Moon is Down is probably my favorite album ever.

+1

This has been my favorite album since I got it in the mail in 2001. I was lucky to hear about FSF when they started and I followed them fanatically through every year. I thought the original line up had something special and that TMID had an original sound.

That said, a two-song 7" that doesn't include any new material doesn't seem like a smart way to warm fans back up to the band.

Ive always thought that the original guitar player who left never gets any credit for the first album. There is a significant sound change in the first two albums besides Chris being replaced by Jason. Thats why I really only love the first album by them.

I can't recall which guitarist left the band for HTSAF, but the original FSF lineup were the same as the lineup of the great Strongarm that recorded "Advent of a Miracle."

It's pretty interesting that the core group of guys could never keep a vocalist. Strongarm had two screamers (the original Jason, then another dude also named Chris who played guitar for Strongarm originally). And of course FSF had three different vocalists.

I can't recall which guitarist left the band for HTSAF, but the original FSF lineup were the same as the lineup of the great Strongarm that recorded "Advent of a Miracle."

It's pretty interesting that the core group of guys could never keep a vocalist. Strongarm had two screamers (the original Jason, then another dude also named Chris who played guitar for Strongarm originally). And of course FSF had three different vocalists.

Yeah, this is pretty funny, 5 albums for the band and not one with the same singer. Haha.

Actually, Chris (Carbonell, second singer of SA) played drums for them originally.

Yeah, this is pretty funny, 5 albums for the band and not one with the same singer. Haha.

Actually, Chris (Carbonell, second singer of SA) played drums for them originally.

You're right, I just check the Atonement liner notes. I was looking at Wikipedia for the quick info last night and they switched Chad and Chris' roles.