SRC - Boxing Day sale - 26% for 24 hours

Here are a few suggestions for those checking out the sale!!

Blink 182 - Enema Of The State (JUST ABOUT out of print!)

No Trigger - Be Honest 7" (Arriving today! Cant wait to see them)

Mockingbird Wish Me Luck - Branches 7" (Getting them Monday!)

The Creepshow - Run For Your Life LP (EXCLUSIVE Purple) (Not many left and I have a Creepshow announcement later today :)

Ben Nichols - The Last Pale Light in the West LP

The Creepshow - Creepy Christmas Classics 7" (Last 10 copies then OOP)

Andrew Jackson Jihad - Candy Cigarettes, Capguns, Issue Problems and Such LP (Not sure which color we will get but its only $9)

shipping on 4 lp's is like $50 for me via UPS it doesn't even give me an option for USPS im in CO should it be this hi i have ordered from them 6 times and have always been able to choose usps i tried calling them but nobody picks up and have not received a response to my email. anyone else having this problem? thanks guys

shipping on 4 lp's is like $50 for me via UPS it doesn't even give me an option for USPS im in CO should it be this hi i have ordered from them 6 times and have always been able to choose usps i tried calling them but nobody picks up and have not received a response to my email. anyone else having this problem? thanks guys

Trying to read that gave me a headache. Someone lend this cat some punctuation.

Trying to read that gave me a headache. Someone lend this cat some punctuation.

and also...shipping was $9 something for 11 items for me

Your order does not meet the minimum total for this coupon code to be applied. Please spend another $0.01 first.

oh well...didn't really need the nirvana anyways...

Got that too. Except mine was a dollar. Good Sale, just wish the email said there was a minumum price you had to spend. Oh well. They must be doing loads of business today.