Screamo bands with fragile egos.

i think i am going to have to make a video about this because, all the bullshit that is popular now is what is killing music and is the reason why cd sells are down and stuff, but when something good comes out AP or some other dbag decides that it doesn't sound like the music they love to listen to, back in the 80's or something and hate on it. INK is nothing like HH at all.

There sound is going to make screamo music popualr. Just the way they drums sound and the lyrics and the guitarist is pretty awesome, the singing isnt band and for a screamo band they don't spend a whole half of a song screaming nonsense bs like HH.

NEWS FLASH... screamo music is already popular.

i think i am going to have to make a video about this because, all the bullshit that is popular now is what is killing music and is the reason why cd sells are down and stuff, but when something good comes out AP or some other dbag decides that it doesn't sound like the music they love to listen to, back in the 80's or something and hate on it. INK is nothing like HH at all.

There sound is going to make screamo music popualr. Just the way they drums sound and the lyrics and the guitarist is pretty awesome, the singing isnt band and for a screamo band they don't spend a whole half of a song screaming nonsense bs like HH.

all the bullshit that is popular now is the ONLY REASON why they are playing the music they are! They just want to be that "bullshit" music too! But little do they know is that they're already bullshit! So no need to try any harder! You can break up now!

all the bullshit that is popular now is the ONLY REASON why they are playing the music they are! They just want to be that "bullshit" music too! But little do they know is that they're already bullshit! So no need to try any harder! You can break up now!

They sound different from all that shit tho.

My permission to talk shit.

www.youtube.com/davon29588

Escape The Fate, is actually a pretty okay band, but i do not think this AP guy listens to this type of music, i say we boycott the AP!

from the looks of the youtube video they have posted on there myspace, where there are shockingly no fans seen, i dont think your boycott will matter much

HAHA I KNOW!!!!! I made a crack at that too :)

This band blows donkey dick. Here is my permission to talk shit:

www.myspace.com/ajealousyissue

practically all this band does is scream ... the vocals are HORRIBLE. I sure hope you're not the vocalist if you plan to have a future in music. I highly doubt you tour, so until you're anywhere near as big as INK, being in a band alone doesn't give you permission to talk shit.

They sound different from all that shit tho.

My permission to talk shit.

www.youtube.com/davon29588

Right ... this band is actually unique, and deserved to be fully listened to before a review was written.

ok, you sir have officially lost all talking priveleges. bands are influenced ass. by the music they listen to, their enviroment and the ideas around them. You obviously have never written music.

take rap for example. why does it all sound awfully similar? because the artists making it are listening to their favorite music, and not neccessarily trying to copy them, but learn and create from their inspirations ideas.

If you'd listen, you can easily descern that their paticular taste in music is across a large rock spectrum. from punk to hardcore and yes, screamo. hell, even some of their guitar parts sound slightly experimental. and im sure im not lumping them in with the "scene" sound, as they probably listen to much much more.

sadly, there is no such thing as originality in the world. not anymore at least.

when you can form a slightly coherent point, then we'll all listen.

from the looks of the youtube video they have posted on there myspace, where there are shockingly no fans seen, i dont think your boycott will matter much

HAHA I KNOW!!!!! I made a crack at that too :)

its a self managed and self promoted tour. not ever single show will have large numbers.

Though i do agree, they could have used a much better video lol.

Guest genericinsight

I listened to their songs on their 'Space, and I (from my personal perspective) can say that I think I would like them if they dropped the screaming. Otherwise, I didn't think they sounded too bad.

And no, it's not because I don't like "screamo" or screamy music. I happen to like a lot of it... but when it's done well (as someone else said). I don't think this is done well.

"Dude do u have to call em niggers? thats a burn being im on ur side and black. "

- that was a uncalled for... someone should remove that

Scott,

Why did you review Ice Nine Kills when you admit to not liking screamo and when you didn't even listen to more than 20 seconds? Isn't your job as a writer for AP to LISTEN to the music and then write a review?

Sorry Scott, but that was poor to rip on such a good local band that's working very hard and that has good music. Maybe if the first 20 seconds were so terrible to you, you could've passed it off to somebody that is more familiar with the genre... just a thought.

I'm curious to see what other people think of this?

"Let's Rage"